in Elmhurst College that teach Political Science Edit
at Elmhurst College, Elmhurst, IL
are you Teri Walker?

10/16/2014
good
Law and Politic Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Tough Grader" "Tests are tough" "Would take again"

Dr. Walker is an interesting lecturer and is willing to help you a lot if you seek it out, and she really knows her stuff. She is however a tougher grader, and will make you earn whatever grade you get. Tests take some preparation but overall I loved both classes that I took with her and will definitely take her again.

08/25/2013
good
Pol201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

Great teacher! She never shares her true opinion on subject matter so people can be open minded and say what they would like. Tests were easy and she tells you whats going to be on there. I'm so glad I am a Poli Sci major and can't wait to take more of her classes.

12/14/2011
good
POL412 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The BEST professor here at Elmhurst. Even though I am done with my PoliSci major I am taking her class because I love it! She makes class fun and interesting. She has made me fall in love with ConLaw. I don't know why a lot of students don't like her. She is amazing. If you do your work and TAKE SUPER NOTES, you'll get an A.

11/29/2011
good
Pol411 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Probably the only poli-sci proff that doesn't shove ideology down your throat. She's neutral on every issue (at least in class). She's intellegent, always comes prepared for class, and jokes with students. I wouldn't take a poli-sci class with any other proff. The 400 level class was the funnest class I've taken at this college. Learned alot.

11/14/2011
pols400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I've graduated, but still reflect how bad my experience was with Bengtson and Daniels. She has no idea, nor does she care, how she wasted my time and money.

01/07/2011
Pols200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

See additional information under previous name: Teri J Bengtson