Teri Walker at Elmhurst College

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

8/25/13

Pol201

Grade ReceivedB

Great teacher! She never shares her true opinion on subject matter so people can be open minded and say what they would like. Tests were easy and she tells you whats going to be on there. I'm so glad I am a Poli Sci major and can't wait to take more of her classes.

12/14/11

POL412

The BEST professor here at Elmhurst. Even though I am done with my PoliSci major I am taking her class because I love it! She makes class fun and interesting. She has made me fall in love with ConLaw. I don't know why a lot of students don't like her. She is amazing. If you do your work and TAKE SUPER NOTES, you'll get an A.

11/29/11

Pol411

Probably the only poli-sci proff that doesn't shove ideology down your throat. She's neutral on every issue (at least in class). She's intellegent, always comes prepared for class, and jokes with students. I wouldn't take a poli-sci class with any other proff. The 400 level class was the funnest class I've taken at this college. Learned alot.

11/14/11

pols400

I've graduated, but still reflect how bad my experience was with Bengtson and Daniels. She has no idea, nor does she care, how she wasted my time and money.

1/7/11