in Mount Aloysius College that teach Radiology Edit
are you M. Bunny Bafile?
B+

01/25/2014
good
Rad Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

Bunny is the most caring teacher at the Mount. She goes the extra mile for her students. I have no clue why she isn't teaching more classes, because she is the only one that actually teaches the material and makes it stick. She does this all the while having fun. I would never have made this far if it weren't for her being so positive and kind.

01/13/2014
good
Radiology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Bunny Is truly an incredible person she would do anything for anyone. She's is beyond understanding with students she's like a second mother to us students. She's a great teacher as well, she makes learning fun and I would take any class I could just to be around her wonderful presence.

09/04/2012
good
rad104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

this is the best teacher anyone could ask for

03/03/2012
good
RAD100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bunny is the best professor, HANDS DOWN! Shows such care and compassion for every single student, no matter your intelligence level upon entering the class. Treats her students fairly and always does her best. She not only teaches about Medical Imaging, but about life lessons and how to be a better person. Highly reccomend! Bunny rocks!

01/09/2012
good
RAD100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bunny is by far the best teacher in the radiology department. She is the first person in this department that I felt truly cared about her students and wanted them to succeed. She will go out of her way to help anyone. She is a great great teacher!!! I learned so much from her class,

11/02/2011
good

her name is Bunny, and she is the best teacher you could ever take. She really care about her students and she is very funny too and class is a good time. I have never wanted to skip her class because its so much fun!