Toni Rose at South Puget Sound Community College

Number of ratings 21 / Average Grade:  B+ Submit a correction

3/27/14

PSYC 100

Grade ReceivedC

I had the privilege of being taught this subject by Ms. Rose. She will motivate you without you even knowing it. She likes to teach more than I wanted an A+.

12/12/13

PSYC 100

Toni is a great teacher. Personally, I've had many great teachers in my life and she was probably one of my favorites. Tests, Reading Reports, Participation, and the Final Project are all equally worth 25%. It is mandatory to show up to class, you get 3 free tardies and 3 free absences.

12/10/13

PSYC 116

Toni Rose is a dynamic speaker, well-planned teacher and authentic person. She starts off the quarter by telling her class that the course will change their lives and everyone laughs, but after 9 weeks nobody could argue. The class runs in a workshop format and missing class hurts your grade. Notetaking is not required to pass but understanding is.

11/9/13

Psych 116

Toni has been an excellent professor. She is very clear about what she expects, an easy A if the assignments include some depth and insight.

11/6/13

Psyc 116

I recommend this course to everyone. It's the only course I feel worth recommending. Toni Rose is just amazing. Amazing instructor, amazing person, uses materials in the most effective and practical ways. Everything she teaches and does and assigns and uses is full of purpose. And she makes everything so relatable, EVERYONE gets something out of it

11/6/13

PSYC 116

I would take this class again just for fun and personal enlightenment. You learn so much. I know I'd get something new out of it if I took it again, and just as much out of it. Her class isn't just a class, it's an experience. Anyone and everyone will feel comfortable and at the same time contribute to their full potential. She's amazing like that.

9/5/13

PSYC 116

Toni is not only an amazing teacher, she is an amazing person. I have never had a college prof who really cares about their students and is so understanding. She is able to teach well because she is empathetic and always trying to make the content meaningful to each person's daily life. A+ professor.

3/18/13

psyc 100b4

Toni Rose is the best teacher I have ever had. She makes class interesting and engaging. But she is very strict on late homework. I turned my assignment in one minute after class started and she docked it late! Be sure to come to class on time, she docks participation points otherwise. I learned so much from her, she is amazing.

3/12/13

Psych 100

Awesome teacher! lot of reading and reports, but a fun and interesting class! I learned so much about general psychology and even more about myself! I recommend her to everyone!

1/7/13

psyc116

Out of the few psych teachers I've experienced at SPSCC, Toni is BY FAR the GREATEST. I have never learned so much, so thoroughly, and so relevantly. She is incredibly understanding, empathetic, caring, helpful, open, etc. She makes everything relevant to each person, so you REALLY internalize the info. 10/10, hands down.

12/13/12

Psych100

She is a great teacher and if you pay attention in class and do the reading the tests will be very easy. She uses a variety of teaching styles to making learning fun and enjoyable. She is a friendly person who is passionate about psychology and enjoys teaching. I highly recommend her!

9/13/12

PSYCH100

Tony is definitely my favorite teacher out of the 17 that I had while going to SPS. She was very enthusiastic about psychology and made things interesting and relatable. I wish I could've taken more classes from her.

4/13/12

psych100

TOni is wonderful! she is fun, funny, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, well spoken, and she takes her students learning seriously. Seriously, if you're a minute late, she takes it into account. Be on time, listen, take notes, and it's an easy A.

3/26/12

psych100

Great class, Toni made a psych class that could have been dull very fun! She is very enthusiastic about the subject which makes is more interesting, oh and she is very easy on the eyes!

3/24/12

PSYC116

Trust me!Toni is a wonderful and professional teacher!I have a prefect class in this quarter! I love this class very much!

3/21/12

PSYC100

Good class, good teacher

2/22/12

psych100

She is such a sweet person! She really takes time to explain material and her goal is to have her students work up to their potential. It's a lot of hard work but worth it. You have to earn your grade, but if you do all of your assignments there is no reason not to get an A. great teacher!

12/15/11

PSYC116

Toni is the most amazing professor you will ever have. She finds ways for the class to relate to you. She comes in with a smile and leaves with a smile, and it quite contagious. :) This class is a must!!

11/4/11

PSYC100

Amazing teacher! Explains everything very well and is willing to help anyone out. I'm very impressed by her work ethic. :) Easy work, too as long as you keep up with the reading.

11/3/11

psych100

very nice, wants to help you pass the class, gives you three free abscences. Her test would be better if she gave them back for you to see. Only one hw assignment per week not counting final proj. which is spread out well

More Psychology professors at South Puget Sound Community College