in South Puget Sound Community College that teach Psychology Edit
are you Toni Rose?
B+

03/27/2014
good
PSYC 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: C

I had the privilege of being taught this subject by Ms. Rose. She will motivate you without you even knowing it. She likes to teach more than I wanted an A+.

12/12/2013
good
PSYC 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Toni is a great teacher. Personally, I've had many great teachers in my life and she was probably one of my favorites. Tests, Reading Reports, Participation, and the Final Project are all equally worth 25%. It is mandatory to show up to class, you get 3 free tardies and 3 free absences.

12/10/2013
good
PSYC 116 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

Toni Rose is a dynamic speaker, well-planned teacher and authentic person. She starts off the quarter by telling her class that the course will change their lives and everyone laughs, but after 9 weeks nobody could argue. The class runs in a workshop format and missing class hurts your grade. Notetaking is not required to pass but understanding is.

11/09/2013
good
Psych 116 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Toni has been an excellent professor. She is very clear about what she expects, an easy A if the assignments include some depth and insight.

11/06/2013
good
Psyc 116 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I recommend this course to everyone. It's the only course I feel worth recommending. Toni Rose is just amazing. Amazing instructor, amazing person, uses materials in the most effective and practical ways. Everything she teaches and does and assigns and uses is full of purpose. And she makes everything so relatable, EVERYONE gets something out of it

11/06/2013
good
PSYC 116 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I would take this class again just for fun and personal enlightenment. You learn so much. I know I'd get something new out of it if I took it again, and just as much out of it. Her class isn't just a class, it's an experience. Anyone and everyone will feel comfortable and at the same time contribute to their full potential. She's amazing like that.

09/05/2013
good

Toni is not only an amazing teacher, she is an amazing person. I have never had a college prof who really cares about their students and is so understanding. She is able to teach well because she is empathetic and always trying to make the content meaningful to each person's daily life. A+ professor.

03/18/2013
good
psyc 100b4 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Toni Rose is the best teacher I have ever had. She makes class interesting and engaging. But she is very strict on late homework. I turned my assignment in one minute after class started and she docked it late! Be sure to come to class on time, she docks participation points otherwise. I learned so much from her, she is amazing.

03/12/2013
good
Psych 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! lot of reading and reports, but a fun and interesting class! I learned so much about general psychology and even more about myself! I recommend her to everyone!

01/07/2013
good
psyc116 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Out of the few psych teachers I've experienced at SPSCC, Toni is BY FAR the GREATEST. I have never learned so much, so thoroughly, and so relevantly. She is incredibly understanding, empathetic, caring, helpful, open, etc. She makes everything relevant to each person, so you REALLY internalize the info. 10/10, hands down.