in Lone Star College (all) that teach Biology Edit
Francis Willingham
Professor in the Biology department
at Lone Star College (all), Houston, TX
are you Francis Willingham?
B+

08/04/2014
good
BIOL 2401 2402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Hands down the best A&P professor out there. I drove way out of my way for him to receive a better grade than I did from previous A&P professors at Cy-Fair and I succeeded in that. I took him for both A&P 1 and 2 and made a B in both! I was points away from an A for A&P 1 and the only downfall about him is he didn't bump my grade up.

05/13/2014
good
AP II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

Really good teacher! I recommend him for both A&P I and A&P II. Easy to talk too and his class was really interesting!

05/04/2014
good
BIOL 2402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took him in A&P 1 and took him again for A&P2. I just recommend taking him the fall (typically all sciences). you have more time to go everything in the fall compared to the spring. He's still a good teacher, just maybe didn't go through everything as thorough as he did in the fall

03/25/2014
good
BIOL2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

This instructor was great! I've taken A&P before and this way the best one I've taken. He gives you plenty of time to review the information and generally wants everyone to pass and succeed. If you show up to class you will pass this course. Great instructor!

01/01/2014
good
BIOL 2402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor! He really tries to make the material understandable. His tests are very clear and actually cover the material covered in class. My only complaint is that he could have covered the material a little deeper and expected more from his students. Overall an excellent class though.

12/12/2013
good
BIOL 2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had taken anatomy before and made a C. Took it with Frank, made an A. He is just awesome. So helpful. Extra credit opportunities. Didn't just rely on tests as your overall grade. Keep in mind anatomy is hard, put forth the effort and you'll do good. Definitely taking him for A&P 2

12/11/2013
good

He is very nice and explains well. Tests are hard so stUdy Go to class or else you'll prob fail. also labs are easy but usually he talks more than ever does labs

12/10/2013
good
BIOL2402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Guys! Dr. Willingham is amazing. Take him!! He is my best professor from Lone star college. He takes care of every single students. Exams are not easy but if you study then you can make a good. but he helps in any way he can. Professor was very helpful. I wish I knew him for BIOL2401. I loved class and learned alot. Best anatomy professor.

08/11/2013
good
BIOL 2402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is super and amazing!! Attendance is not mandatory but, if you do not go you will not understand. He is very understanding and tries to explain any of your questions and is very honest about it all. You have to study very hard for his test but if you go to class, take notes, and review them you are sure to pass. Take him very respectufl!

07/09/2013
good
BIOL2402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Pretty good class. Easy grader. One take home test, one group test. Grade consists of tests, one presentation, one hormone chart and the labs which he gives answers to. Great teacher and knows how to explain things. Would take again.