Ryanne McNeese at University of Southern Mississippi

Ryanne McNeese

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

7/17/14

MATH 0310

The best Math teacher I have ever came across! She writes very clear and explains things so easy for you to understand. She will answer all of your questions and is happy to help. McNeese is a professor who you can trust who knows her stuff. I will absolutely take her again for MATH 1314. Take her if you can. Her classes fill up for a reason.

7/13/14

math0310

Grade ReceivedB+

I hate math but loved this class. She is so patient and helpful! I took her at lonestar since that's where she teaches now. I wish she taught all math courses. I wish I could take her again!

11/9/11

Math4001

is math difficult for you?? well this teacher makes math easy to learn and she thoroughly explains problems. if you still dont understand she figures out a different way to help you understand. she is amazing!! i wish i could have her all through my college math experience!

9/21/11

MATH306

SHE IS SUCH A GREAT TEACHER AND I APPRECIATE HER STRAIT FORWARD APPROACH AND HOW SHE DOESN'T TOLERATE ANY NONSENSE FROM THE TROUBLE-MAKER STUDENTS

1/20/11

MAT99

Such a wonderful teacher. The best in the math department by far. SUPER helpful. Take this woman if there is any way possible.

More Mathematics professors at University of Southern Mississippi