in University of Southern Mississippi that teach Mathematics Edit
at University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
are you Ryanne McNeese?

07/17/2014
good
MATH 0310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

The best Math teacher I have ever came across! She writes very clear and explains things so easy for you to understand. She will answer all of your questions and is happy to help. McNeese is a professor who you can trust who knows her stuff. I will absolutely take her again for MATH 1314. Take her if you can. Her classes fill up for a reason.

07/13/2014
good
math0310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B+

I hate math but loved this class. She is so patient and helpful! I took her at lonestar since that's where she teaches now. I wish she taught all math courses. I wish I could take her again!

11/09/2011
good
Math4001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

is math difficult for you?? well this teacher makes math easy to learn and she thoroughly explains problems. if you still dont understand she figures out a different way to help you understand. she is amazing!! i wish i could have her all through my college math experience!

09/21/2011
good
MATH306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

SHE IS SUCH A GREAT TEACHER AND I APPRECIATE HER STRAIT FORWARD APPROACH AND HOW SHE DOESN'T TOLERATE ANY NONSENSE FROM THE TROUBLE-MAKER STUDENTS

01/20/2011
good
MAT99 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Such a wonderful teacher. The best in the math department by far. SUPER helpful. Take this woman if there is any way possible.