Roger Beckering at Argosy University - Twin Cities

Roger Beckering

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  B+ Submit a correction

7/6/14

chem100

i am not a critical person , but roger gave a extremely poor impression to me at argosy. i found him to be rude , he often would not answer my questions and if he did he would state as i said an hour ago condescending or will tell me to ask another student, he also gives homework and corrects them after the test,making it difficult for improvement

9/21/13

Comp Rvw

Grade ReceivedA+

A great teacher, he is one of the hardest teachers I had at Argosy, but I learned more from him than any other teacher. he easily takes the time to explain things in detail no matter what subject your having problems with, as he has helped me with several of my other classes. Definitely my favorite teacher...

12/5/12

biomicr

He is very knowledgable. If you don't 'get' somethig ASK. He tends to be a bit strict, but if yo take the effort to ask, he will teach you all you want to know. Tough class, but learned A LOT!

7/27/12

Chem1234

I had him for gen chem, immunology and clin chem and I was extremely impressed. His devotion to the rules will carry on to you and he really knows his stuff. He is very hard on his students but I think it's because he cares. He can be a little vague sometimes and he lives by the Socratic Method, which can be irritating, but overall he's good.

More Health Science professors at Argosy University - Twin Cities