in Argosy University - Twin Cities that teach Health Science Edit
are you Roger Beckering?
B+
1.3

07/06/2014
chem100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

i am not a critical person , but roger gave a extremely poor impression to me at argosy. i found him to be rude , he often would not answer my questions and if he did he would state as i said an hour ago condescending or will tell me to ask another student, he also gives homework and corrects them after the test,making it difficult for improvement

09/21/2013
good
Comp Rvw Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

A great teacher, he is one of the hardest teachers I had at Argosy, but I learned more from him than any other teacher. he easily takes the time to explain things in detail no matter what subject your having problems with, as he has helped me with several of my other classes. Definitely my favorite teacher...

12/05/2012
good
biomicr Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is very knowledgable. If you don't 'get' somethig ASK. He tends to be a bit strict, but if yo take the effort to ask, he will teach you all you want to know. Tough class, but learned A LOT!

07/27/2012
good
Chem1234 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had him for gen chem, immunology and clin chem and I was extremely impressed. His devotion to the rules will carry on to you and he really knows his stuff. He is very hard on his students but I think it's because he cares. He can be a little vague sometimes and he lives by the Socratic Method, which can be irritating, but overall he's good.