in Yavapai College (all campuses) that teach Mathematics Edit
at Yavapai College (all campuses), Prescott, AZ
are you Lee Raubolt?

10/28/2013
good
Mat082 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was so encouraging and very friendly. Answered my emails promptly. I wish he taught other mathematics online courses. He even kept in touch after the course and gave me this website to help me pick a teacher in the future. You rock Lee!

06/29/2013
good
MAT082 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed this class a lot.

04/16/2013
good
MAT082 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I never did well in math and this class I have done extremely well. He is very encouraging and it makes you want to be a better student. I would definitely take another class with him.

04/04/2013
good
MAT082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This course was taught by a very caring instructor. I have never had an instructor respond to any of my questions as quickly or thoroughly as Professor Raubolt. He is probably the best instructor I have ever had.

12/30/2012
good
Math082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He always answered emails quickly and efficiently and he gently guided me towards practicing math each day. Without his availability I probably wouldn't have done as well. He's a great teacher. Very available and willing to help.

12/23/2012
good
MAT082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

If not for the encouragement I received from Professor Raubolt I would not have received the grades that I worked so very hard to achieve. He is an extremely effective instructor. His teaching model should be copied to all schools!

12/15/2012
good
MAT082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Kept us informed of everything that was going on. Good instructor.

12/09/2012
good

Professor Raubolt was a great instructor. He was willing to help in any way possible when we (students) were needing assistance. He even went to the effort in setting up the final exam for me to take it a few days earlier than the scheduled dates.

12/01/2012
good

Professor Raubolt is a great professor. He really takes the time to help you understand the information, and also is very encouraging.

11/27/2012
good

If felt that the instuctor really cared about his students. He was always monitoring our work. If he felt we needed help, he would provide us with information to help us understand better. Overall, he did a great job.

08/03/2012
good

He stayed after me. He really works to help his students. He kept me informed. He was constantly sending messages to his students. Always reminding us of things. He is a great teacher.

07/28/2012
good
MATH082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Lee was exceptionally helpful and supportive offering great studying suggestions and quick replies to questions in this online class. He really supports 'learning' the process. I'm glad I got Lee for my re-introduction to math after so many years!

07/15/2012
good

Great instructor, tons of feedback and help, speedy replies

07/03/2012
good

Hmm... let's see. Lee is awesome. I appreciate it when he reminds me to study math every day and when he quickly emails me back when I have a question. I have no complaints!

06/11/2012
good
MAT082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Lee Raubolt is wonderful! He keeps you very informed and encourages you along the way when you need it. He also is excellent at answering any questions in an expedited matter, and explains the math very well considering this is an online course. I really appreciate my instructor and have already recommended his class to my co-workers.

06/03/2012
good
MAT082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is great! Very helpful and informative. He cares about his job and it shows through his helpfulness. He's very encouraging and explains math in plain English. I highly recommend this teacher!

01/29/2011
good
MAT082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I didn't like Math, now I love it because of Lee. He is always there to help, and make you understand. He is awesome.