in Louisiana State University that teach Music Edit
Professor in the Music department
at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
are you Kimberly Houser?

03/22/2012
MUSIC1751 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This class is pretty easy; she teaches you everything you need to know during her lectures. I never missed a class period, so I'm not sure how hard it is to learn the information on your own. The only thing you have to study is what you write down during class and the songs she tells you will be on the test. I always studied the night before.

12/16/2011
MUS1751 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Easiest class I've taken at LSU by far.

02/03/2011
Mus1751 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Such an easy class, but you do have to study. For the final, DO NOT just study the old tests for the cumulative part (even though that's all she recommends you do). I made the mistake of not reviewing my notes. Had I done that, I would've made an A. Do the homework assignments, bonus, and attend the concerts; they're easy ways to boost your grade!