in Colorado Technical University Online that teach English Edit
are you Holly Callender?
B

05/06/2014
good
OB 465 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

She did bring in outside information that was good to know like different self-assessments but she recommended a web 2.0 program that put a virus in my computer. I have just spent the past two days getting my computer fixed at a cost to me because of her suggestion. She also not once referred to our textbook this entire class. Not a great teacher.

10/30/2013
HRM350 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: C

She Okay...I was expecting more.

05/01/2013
good
ENG 111 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Callender is amazng!!s able to teach students on the live chats and had a tremendous variety of learning tyles andxperiences. No one ever lost interest. Her presentation welcomes stdes to ask quesions an admit hen they do not know somthing. Sh reviews the material untl everyone understands. I hope tohave her as aprofessor again.