Donna Giancola at Suffolk University

Donna Giancola

Number of ratings 46 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/24/13

PHIL 119

I honestly found it hard to follow Professor Giancola. It was almost impossible to tell what was relevant class content and what was a tangent. I love professors who are passionate about the subject they teach but its hard to discern what is her personal opinion and what is course content.

10/12/13

PHIL211

Definitely take anyyyy class with her she is awesome and great!! Very fair grader. I love her!!

11/15/12

PHIL210

Best professor i've ever had! I must say her class is very entertaining and if you show up to class you'll get an A. If you get lower than a B in her class you should just drop out of college!

4/12/12

ethic654

Best teacher I've ever had in my entire life. I had no intrest whatsoever coming into the class but now I can't wait to go to every class. She makes you think of new things and talks to you like an equal. She is funny, swears, lets you out early, explains everything, somewhat a hippie, overall amazing.

3/27/12

PHIL119

I'm was a freshman in a class of all seniors for her Ethics class and it was amazing! As long as you have a brain in your head, your own opinion, and you attend class and just listen, you're guaranteed an A. There is a lot of reading, but she goes over everything in class so if you miss a reading, no big deal. 3hr class, only 1hr 1/2.

7/20/11

philA

Love Prof Giancola, I am a senior at Suffolk and she is my fav teacher I have ever had!Def take any of her classes and you will be very happy and entertained =]

3/23/11

Ethic101

Donna is the best teacher I have EVER had in my entire career as a student. I feel completely enlightened every single time I leave her class, and she's so fun and easy going. It's very hard not to pay attention to her during lectures; she's brilliant and her intelligence is truly captivating. LOVE HER.

5/2/08

Phil119

Donna Giancola is unbelievable. She is so captivating and more real than any other professor at Suffolk ... amazing, really.

3/12/08

WomenSpri

The best. The utter best. She helps you find your voice and you're vibe.

6/4/07

PHILmaya

This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end - L

3/28/07

PHIL119

Donna is amazing, this was my first class with her, and I'm in another one, now. I recommend her to everybody. Her take-home exams are challenging but you will use all the information she gives you in class. I love her!

7/20/06

Ethics

She is extremely passionate and knowledgeable. Her class was very interesting.

12/16/05

PHIL 119

This professor is very intelligent and has a lot of knowledge. Very informative. A little difficult to understand with the words she uses but great would take another class with this professor!

12/8/05

A lot of them

She's a great professor - she's passionate about her subject & knows her stuff. She can be very controversial and definately doesn't follow the rules - it's great!!

12/6/05

Ancient Phil

A good teacher for people with a marginal interest in philosophy, but her classes are too full and they always get dragged down to the level of the people who understand the material least. You won't spend alot of time discussing actual philosophical ideas; much of it gets spent on super-simplified digest versions of great philosphies.

11/8/05

phil

Donna rocks my face off!!! This woman has inspired me to do great things, and if you wanted, she would probably help you out with a subject down at the red hat. Best professor at suffolk, take her class!

9/8/05

women's phil.

wonderful, wonderful lady

9/4/05

phil 119

very easy going proffesor

9/4/05

Philosophy

Donna rules! I became a philosophy minor because of her. Her classes are non traditional, but you learn things that stick with you for years to come. I highly recommend her as a professor.

8/31/05