in Suffolk University that teach Philosophy Edit
are you Donna Giancola?
C
12/13/2014
good
PHIL 119 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Hilarious" "Would take again"

Best Prof I've ever taken at Suffolk. She's laid back, if you go to class and listen to her lectures and rants, you'll get a good grade. She gives out exams way ahead of time and in her lecture she gives you all of the answers. I would take her again if I could

11/24/2014
good
210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Inspirational" "Hilarious" "Respected by students"

Donna is the best professor ever, hands down. She's an absolute genius, makes class fun, is easy going and understanding, and is hilarious. She's just the best.

09/27/2014
good
Ethics Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Would take again" "Hilarious"

Favorite teacher of all time. Left every class inspired.

11/24/2013
PHIL 119 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I honestly found it hard to follow Professor Giancola. It was almost impossible to tell what was relevant class content and what was a tangent. I love professors who are passionate about the subject they teach but its hard to discern what is her personal opinion and what is course content.

10/12/2013
good
PHIL211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Definitely take anyyyy class with her she is awesome and great!! Very fair grader. I love her!!

11/15/2012
good
PHIL210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor i've ever had! I must say her class is very entertaining and if you show up to class you'll get an A. If you get lower than a B in her class you should just drop out of college!

04/12/2012
good
ethic654 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I've ever had in my entire life. I had no intrest whatsoever coming into the class but now I can't wait to go to every class. She makes you think of new things and talks to you like an equal. She is funny, swears, lets you out early, explains everything, somewhat a hippie, overall amazing.

03/27/2012
good
PHIL119 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I'm was a freshman in a class of all seniors for her Ethics class and it was amazing! As long as you have a brain in your head, your own opinion, and you attend class and just listen, you're guaranteed an A. There is a lot of reading, but she goes over everything in class so if you miss a reading, no big deal. 3hr class, only 1hr 1/2.

07/20/2011
good
philA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Love Prof Giancola, I am a senior at Suffolk and she is my fav teacher I have ever had!Def take any of her classes and you will be very happy and entertained =]

03/23/2011
good
Ethic101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Donna is the best teacher I have EVER had in my entire career as a student. I feel completely enlightened every single time I leave her class, and she's so fun and easy going. It's very hard not to pay attention to her during lectures; she's brilliant and her intelligence is truly captivating. LOVE HER.

05/02/2008
good
Phil119 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Donna Giancola is unbelievable. She is so captivating and more real than any other professor at Suffolk ... amazing, really.

03/12/2008
good
WomenSpri Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best. The utter best. She helps you find your voice and you're vibe.

06/04/2007
good
PHILmaya Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end - L

03/28/2007
good
PHIL119 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Donna is amazing, this was my first class with her, and I'm in another one, now. I recommend her to everybody. Her take-home exams are challenging but you will use all the information she gives you in class. I love her!

07/20/2006
good
Ethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is extremely passionate and knowledgeable. Her class was very interesting.

12/16/2005
good
PHIL 119 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This professor is very intelligent and has a lot of knowledge. Very informative. A little difficult to understand with the words she uses but great would take another class with this professor!

12/08/2005
good
A lot of them Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She's a great professor - she's passionate about her subject & knows her stuff. She can be very controversial and definately doesn't follow the rules - it's great!!

12/06/2005
good
Ancient Phil Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

A good teacher for people with a marginal interest in philosophy, but her classes are too full and they always get dragged down to the level of the people who understand the material least. You won't spend alot of time discussing actual philosophical ideas; much of it gets spent on super-simplified digest versions of great philosphies.

11/08/2005
good
phil Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Donna rocks my face off!!! This woman has inspired me to do great things, and if you wanted, she would probably help you out with a subject down at the red hat. Best professor at suffolk, take her class!

09/08/2005
good
women's phil. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

wonderful, wonderful lady