Matthew Seikel at Owens Community College: Toledo

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  B+ Submit a correction

3/21/14

MTh 180

Grade ReceivedB+

Very good teacher. Would definitely recommend him to anyone

2/13/13

MATH010

In a actual lecture setting, he really takes the time to explain things. It's an easy A class. He is a tad bit annoying but I learned the information and got an A, what else could I ask for.

12/12/12

MTH122

I was skeptical about taking a math class online, but Prof. Seikel did a great job teaching me! Videos per chapter were very helpful as were the practice exams that were out before the exam. I would definitely recommend Matt for anyone that needs a computer-math class! :D

12/11/12

MTH173

While he may may ok in the classroom, his web class was by far the worst out of the 22 I've taken and made A's in during the past three years. The instructions were so poor I was forced to fail or drop the class. Consider yourself warned! DO NOT TAKE!!!

9/5/12

Mth089

Awesome teacher, he is very explanatory, very patient and very helping! I'm so intimidated by math an in his class I feel very confident:) I recommend him 100%!!!!

8/23/11

Math228

This guy is just great. He has some odd mannerisms and almost seems disappointed when people aren't as excited about the material as he obviously is, but I would take him for just about any math class he taught. Wonderful explanations and very patient.

3/2/11

MTH096

Amazing! Matt Seikel is super awesome at explaining things. And I cant believe Im saying this, but he makes math interesting and kinda fun. If you ask himhow this matters forr the real world, he'll come up with an example and do it on the board and show how u can use this stuff in the real world! So glad I have him as a teacher!!

More Mathematics professors at Owens Community College: Toledo