in Owens Community College: Toledo that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Matthew Seikel?
B+

03/21/2014
good
MTh 180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

Very good teacher. Would definitely recommend him to anyone

02/13/2013
good
MATH010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

In a actual lecture setting, he really takes the time to explain things. It's an easy A class. He is a tad bit annoying but I learned the information and got an A, what else could I ask for.

12/12/2012
good
MTH122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I was skeptical about taking a math class online, but Prof. Seikel did a great job teaching me! Videos per chapter were very helpful as were the practice exams that were out before the exam. I would definitely recommend Matt for anyone that needs a computer-math class! :D

12/11/2012
MTH173 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

While he may may ok in the classroom, his web class was by far the worst out of the 22 I've taken and made A's in during the past three years. The instructions were so poor I was forced to fail or drop the class. Consider yourself warned! DO NOT TAKE!!!

09/05/2012
good
Mth089 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher, he is very explanatory, very patient and very helping! I'm so intimidated by math an in his class I feel very confident:) I recommend him 100%!!!!

08/23/2011
good
Math228 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This guy is just great. He has some odd mannerisms and almost seems disappointed when people aren't as excited about the material as he obviously is, but I would take him for just about any math class he taught. Wonderful explanations and very patient.

03/02/2011
good
MTH096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing! Matt Seikel is super awesome at explaining things. And I cant believe Im saying this, but he makes math interesting and kinda fun. If you ask himhow this matters forr the real world, he'll come up with an example and do it on the board and show how u can use this stuff in the real world! So glad I have him as a teacher!!