in University of Missouri - Columbia that teach Romance Languages & Lit Edit
at University of Missouri - Columbia, Columbia, MO
are you Lorena Medrano?

01/08/2012
good
span1200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easily the best professor I have ever had!!!

11/07/2011
good
SPAN1200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

LOVE HER! She's wonderful and is really interested not in just doing her job, but in actual student learning. Loved her so much that I'm taking another one of her courses next semester. If one of her Spanish classes are open, TAKE THEM!

06/22/2011
good
SPAN1200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love lorena, she is one of the best spanish teachers I've had! I'm taking her again for 2160. She is always very helpful. She is funny and always kept class interesting

03/04/2011
good
SPAN2160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE her. She is a fantastic teacher, always making sure you understand what's going on. If there's a specific thing you're troubled with, she goes out of her way to find worksheets you can practice with. She's hilarious and LOVES teaching. I would recommend this class 100%. You will have to buy the book and activity manual.