in Xavier University that teach English Edit
at Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
are you Trudelle Thomas?
B

05/06/2014
ENGL-124 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B+

She was a very interesting teacher. She doesn't hand out A's very often but that doesn't mean you can't get one. I wouldn't take her or recommend her but if you end up in her class you will survive. Attendance is mandatory and her papers are only 2-3pages. You also have presentations and multiple tests. Lots of reading.

02/02/2014
good
Eng 205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

Loved Dr. T! Tests were always fairly easy if you read the materials...when it comes to the essays she tends to grade a bit harshly. Other than that great professor and a fun class!

05/03/2013
good
ENG 124 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. T was great! She is the sweetest lady. At the beginning of class we had a meditation, that "used class time well". Her tests were fairly easy and she graded easy on the papers that weren't very long. Overall, I loved her! Participate in class and she will love you too!

04/25/2013
ENGL 314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was extremely frustrating to have as a teacher; I would go to her office hours to get advice on ALL of the papers, correct it as she said, and then she contradicted everything she told me to change during grading. I ended up with an A- because I always sought her input and participated; it's not hard if you're willing to be frustrated and work.

02/13/2013
good
Engl314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved Dr. T! Her class was phenomenal. Yes, you have to work pretty hard to get an A, but it is totally worth it. Lifewriting gave me an opportunity to write about what I wanted to write about. Dr. T is so open and I felt so comfortable in this class. I went to her office hours often, but ended up receiving an A-. One of the best classes at X.