Warren Hodge at University of North Florida

Warren Hodge

Number of ratings 26 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

10/24/11

EDALAW

I learned so much more from Dr. Hodge than from my other professors. Honestly, my workload in his class was more on par with the workload I had in my graduate history classes. Though he took a long time to grade and return work, I felt the assignments were relevant and beneficial. He was not unfair or unkind. He just had some real expectations.

5/7/11

EDF6480

For an online class, this professor loves group work. It defeats the luxury of deciding when you want to work on your assignment. The professor is no help when it comes to understanding the material. He comments/grades conpleted work 2-3 weeks after you have submitted it, and and after you've completed 2 additional assignments.

1/7/11

EDLAW111

Students who had his class prior warned against his class while you are teaching. I felt I was always given his "A" game when he came to class.

3/24/10

Law6232

One of the best professors I've had. He cares and definitely knows his subject.

1/21/10

LAWHR

This professor will crack a slacker. He has high expectations. Challenging, yet rewarding. Learned a lot. Depth of knowledge was great! He knew his stuff and at the end of the course, I knew it too!

4/22/09

EDA3052

Class was not difficult. It was like 6 of us. Most of the time class is conducted through Blackboard so you are never actively in the classroom. We relied a lot on the book, each other, and communicating with the professor. He was an interesting guy. The class was easy.

9/29/08

EDS6130

Ok I am not sure why people think this guy is so enlightening and/or brilliant. He seems to think that his disorganization and lack of clarity on assignments make the course "grad level." If you can avoid the nightmare you should!

4/5/08

EDULAW

Hard but good

2/15/08

EDA6232

I am dropping this class as we speak because of Dr. Hodge's unreasonable expectations. I will be going to USF to take School Law online. I took Human Resources with him and he was not so bad, still unclear. But Law class and his work load is a BEAST! I did 20 hours of homework last weekend for his class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been warned!

10/27/07

EDS6130

I'd heard all of the negative stuff...this has been one of the most enjoyable classes in the ed. program. Dr. Hodge expects alot in terms of work and class participation, but, he is extremely knowledgeable and the work is VERY relevant. I would not hesitate to take him again, I've learned so much.

5/6/06

ed. law

I heard he was tough, but he's also so unfair it's pathetic! He asks for things not on the syllabus, doesn't tell you any grades, and expects everyone to be PERFECT. He's a very unfair professor. I'd quit the program before taking him again.

2/16/06

EDA 6232

Although professor Hodge is very knowledgeable in the area of Educational Law, his educational practices relating to grading and instruction leave alot to be desired.

12/9/05

EDA 6061

Wonderful professor. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Taking this course was a wonderful learning experience.

4/30/05

EDA6232 (LAW)

There were so many negative rumors about this particular professor. All of the rumors were definitely not true. He is very personable, understanding and extremely knowledgeable. Yet, his expectations are very high, the course is very demanding, yet the it was the best course in the entire program.

4/29/05

EDA 6235

Very hard class - Demanding

12/13/04

EDS 6050

I truely enjoyed this class. This is my second class with Dr. Hodge. The discussions and classroom presentations were relevant to what we needed to know as future school administrators. He is an excellent instructor but most importantly a wonderful person.

10/10/03

Great learning experience.

3/10/03

3/5/03

Rater Interest

Impeccably knowledgeable in School Law, treated all student in a respectable manner. Could have been a great Lawyer!

3/5/03

EDA6232

Rater Interest

Great Professor. I had him for two courses and enjoyed both tremendously. The law class is very challenging, but very informative. It is one of the best courses I have taken. The HRMD class was extremely enlightening. He has a great sense of humor.

More Education professors at University of North Florida