in University of the Fraser Valley that teach Biology Edit
at University of the Fraser Valley, Abbotsford, BC
are you Heidi Richter?
1.5

08/30/2013
BIO111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Expected too much in a 100-level class. She's nice though, and I thought she was funny. Looks like she's slowly improving when looking at her Bellevue College rating.

01/12/2013
good
BIO112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Heidi is a very helpful prof and clear on what she expects. I got a pretty good grade in her class. The people that did bad were the ones that did not put enough effort in because they didn't think they needed to.

06/23/2012
BIOL111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I need a 72% for entry to my Master's so I will need to take this class again. I would say this was not a good experience for a seasoned student, she has very high expectations for a 1st year course.

05/09/2012
BIO111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very difficult marker. I ended up with a far higher lecture lab than lab mark, something wasn't right. If you can't find another lab section for this course, withdrawal and take the following semester.

05/07/2012
BIO111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I felt as though I never had enough time and was always rushed. Her marking is quite brutal, I recieved some horrible scores on labs, which were without question my lowet mark on anything ever. My advice is to AVOID!