in University of South Florida that teach Economics Edit
Professor in the Economics department
at University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
are you Sue Bartlett?

11/21/2013
ECO 1000 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Taking it online is freakin' hard, I get no feedback after I do the problems on the homework on Aplia. Sure, there are presentations, but they're pretty hard to follow along. My friend took the class on campus and got an A or B I think. Bottom-line, DON'T TAKE ONLINE!!!!

11/13/2013
ECO1000 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This class very hard I went too all the tutoring sessions and still could not pass she treats this class not like 1000 course her test extremely hard!

05/19/2013
good
ECO2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

BEWARE! Bartlett is very nice lady, but her tests are very hard. Pay attention to her notes more than the textbook. I recommend taking the lecture for an easier grade than this class. The homework is difficult as well!

04/30/2013
good
ECO2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Bartlett is a VERY nice lady, and she is willing meet with you after lecture! However, I am ending this class with a C- and I am typically an A student. I am not a business major but this class was the hardest class I've ever taken. 3 tests=90% myeconlab=10% optional final. The tests are EXTREMELY hard, study the lecture notes!!!

04/18/2013
good
ECO 1000 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Really good teacher. Class is online. You don't need the book. Do the lectures and the homework, to make the exams easy. 3 exams and an optional final. 1 project (super fun and easy). Over all very easy class for an online class.

12/13/2012
good
ECO1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

By far the best class I've taken at USF. Class is interesting & Bartlett presents materials in a interesting way. She is knowledgable & extremely helpful. I took it online but I went to see her during office hours every week to check my hw. got a 100% in all. requires low amount of work but watch lectures. Exam is easy if u watch lectures & do prac

12/10/2012
good
eco1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easy class taken online. MAKE SURE TO WATCH THE LECTURES!! Easy to pass if you have reviewed the material. She is RIDICULOUSLY helpful when it comes to absolutely anything, she really wants you to do well.

05/04/2012
ECON2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She knows what she is talking about and presents the material in a very easy step by step way, however she gives tricky tests and does not clarify enough in class what exactly will be on the exams. My Econ Lab does not help, it is better to get examples from the book of the questions and to make sure you know your graphs!

05/01/2012
good
Micro2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Professor Bartlett is really nice but her tests are not! Be aware of the first exam, it will catch you off guard. Study her notes!!!! Not an easy A but a B is very manageable.

01/03/2012
good
ECO1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Super easy class (took online), she gives study guides & previous tests for practice & studying purposes. Fill in the notes with the lectures and you'll do fine. DON"T BUY THE BOOK I never used it and I got an A easily in the class.