in DePaul University that teach Political Science Edit
Norman Finkelstein
Professor in the Political Science department
at DePaul University, Chicago, IL
are you Norman Finkelstein?

04/15/2010
good
pol441 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

thanks

03/26/2010
good
PoliSci Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you've never had a class with him, you shouldn't comment. If you have and you still don't know he's amazing...you probably failed because you never came to class and thus didn't fully grasp the reading

01/18/2009
good
aaaaaaaaa Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

How could you DEPAUL!? Finkelstein is beyond amazing and intellectual!! SHAME ON DEPAUL FOR LETTING HIM GO!!

01/12/2009
good
POLSCI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

FANTASTIC PROF. SHAME ON YOU DE PAUL FOR LETTING HIM GO.

09/23/2008
good
POLI225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Gosh, Finkelstein was and is the best. God love him. DePaul University are a bunch of morons for letting him go. They'll regret this 50 years from now.

04/10/2008
good
POL235 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Pehaps one of the better orators I've heard in a while.

10/15/2007
good
HON201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

God, Finkelstein was the greatest. I'm so glad I had him when I did. It's absolutely ridiculous DePaul denied him tenure. Everyone should transfer schools to follow Finkelstein.

09/08/2007
good
HON201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best Professor I've had at DePaul. DePaul made the worst mistake possible by getting rid of him. Shame on you DePaul! May he have tenure in our hearts forever!

07/25/2007
good
PSC233 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am so mad that DePaul has denied him tenure. Very hard prof. but if you are only in college for easy profs. you are here for the wrong reason. I thought he was the best the department and perhaps even the school had. I'm truly sad to see him go :(

07/25/2007
good
PSC239 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

DePaul has failed its students by not giving him tenure. I was furious when I found out he was denied; its a shame he has too much pride to come back for another term because I would take his class in a heartbeat. I wish him all the luck in the world.