in South Puget Sound Community College that teach Political Science Edit
at South Puget Sound Community College, Olympia, WA
are you Peter Rex?

08/21/2014
good
PolSci 203 IR Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher at SPSCC. Funny, interesting, laid-back, open minded to all opinions in debate, very well informed, wants the students to learn and succeed. Makes Int. Relations a fascinating subject. Wish I could take him for every subject!!!!!

06/04/2014
good
POLS 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very bright, interested teacher. I enjoyed his class.

03/20/2014
good
POLSCI 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Wow, what a great guy with such an open mind for debate. He is nothing short of the best teacher I've had at SPSCC. He know's what he is talking about, and keeps his students engaged. A lot of in class work too. He is a tough grader when it comes to his paper's though, as he likes to say "I go through these with a fine tooth comb."

09/16/2013
good
HIST 147 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. Will be taking more classes from him.

07/25/2013
good
POLS 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is probably my favorite teacher ever. He uses alot of real life examples and events from his experience in politics to explain concepts. He gets to know his students and is a funny, friendly guy. He gives opportunity for extra credit. His essay grading is a little difficult but his tests are fairly easy. I really enjoyed this class.

04/10/2013
good
POLI 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Good guy, a little difficult at first but if you ask him for help he will sit down with you. Show him you are interested. Grades papers relatively hard I got a bad 14.5/20 on my first paper but then I got an 18.5 on my second after he helped me. when the final rolls around, remember VOTE REPRESENTATIVES NOT DIRECT DEMOCRACY, you will know why trust

03/17/2013
good
Hist 148 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He's literally the best teacher I've had. He grades papers kind of hard, but once you know what he's looking for it's pretty easy. I took both history and poli sci with him and I learned so much.

03/12/2013
Poli 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This teacher was very inconsistent with his expectations and grading. I will not be taking another class with him.

12/10/2012
good
POLSC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Rex was my favorite teacher this term! He has had extensive experience working in government, and it shows! He doesn't hide his liberal views very well, but at the same time, he's very inclusive of all views. I had an overall excellent experience in his Political Science class!

11/04/2012
good
POLS202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Peter Rex is by far the best teacher I have had for any class. He has a way of making his class just click for everyone. He made politics a second nature to me. His class is extremely organized and he is very efficient in everything. He even brings cookies to exams :)