in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Ethics Edit
Christian Moriarty
Professor in the Ethics department
at St. Petersburg College (all campuses), St. Petersburg, FL
are you Christian Moriarty?

08/28/2014
good
PHI1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Greatest teacher! Made ethics interesting.

08/05/2014
good
PHI 1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I took the blended class (half class/half online) and it was my first class back in college after 10 years. Awesome class, very easy! Instruction very informative and can tell he loves to teach. He is a funny nerd who invites you to enjoy his class as much as him. I for one definitely did.

05/06/2014
good
PHI 1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dope professor! Keeps the class fun interesting. Best professor everrr.....Easy A! Everyone should take his class. Attendance is not mandatory. Accepts late work, quizzes are easy if you read the chapters and go over the PP slides. I don't understand why you wouldnt want to go to class! 10/10

03/24/2014
good
phi1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

Makes class interesting and fun! Wish he taught more classes!! easy A as long as you actually do the work! very easy on grading and allows lots of time, for regular homework accepts it late

12/18/2013
good
ethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Awesome professor keeps you involved even at 8am in the morning which is kind of hard.Good interaction,laid back and you actually learn,very intelligent guy gives a lot of examples to relate to real life.Thought he was a little strict on CTAP but I suck at writing anyways but would highly recommend, definetly take him.

12/09/2013
good
PHI2635 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HIGHLY highly recommend taking this professor. Does his best to make ethics interesting and always available and beyond willing to help. Homework and quizzes are fairly easy; as long as you pay attention,they're easy As. Takes late work. Only downside is he takes forever to grade CTAP but I think everything else makes up for it.

12/06/2013
good
PHI1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely loved this professor! really funny and very nice. Responds to email, always nice and very helpful. Explains everything clear and doesn't mind if you ask a lot of question. I would definitely recommend!

12/03/2013
good
phi 2199 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This teacher made each class memorable. He was always available when I needed help. He had personality to go with his knowledge of ethics. I will always consider him to be one of the best teachers ever. I highly recommend him. He made learning fun. I was always excited to go to class. I wish all teachers made me feel that way.

11/26/2013
good
PHI 2635 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

His class was fun to go to and I looked forward to going to class. He was able to explain things well. He cracks dumb jokes but he is funny.

11/22/2013
phi 2635 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This teacher was very very disrepectful, he's very confusing about the assignments thats due. It seemed like the only words he knew was profanity words. I would not recommend this teacher.