in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Nursing Edit
at St. Petersburg College (all campuses), St. Petersburg, FL
are you Michelle Manias?

04/29/2013
good
HSC1531 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is amazing! I took her online class this spring, and she is very responsive, helpful, and fast! I guess some people just love what they do. I highly recommend her!!!!

12/06/2012
good
MED462 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome online instructor-responds quickly to emails and is fair. Would highly recommend!

12/02/2012
good
HSC1531 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I FIND THE PROFESSOR TO BE SOMEWHAT HELPFUL. THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH BETTER, BUT WASN'T. TESTS FREEZING UP AND DISAPPEARING IN THE BEGINNING AND SOMETIMES A THE MIDDLE OF TESTS WHICH IWASN'T GIVEN ANOTHER CHANCE TO DO OVER.

11/29/2012
good
HSC1531 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The class is informative, and I found it to be very easy just as long as you do all of the online work.

11/27/2012
good
HSC1531 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor! I found her class to be very easy to follow and enjoyable.

11/27/2012
good
HSC1531 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Manias is a great professor, she is very responsive to email and is accomodating as long as you do your part as a student. Her expectations are very clear and I really liked that because it helped me to know exactly what is expect of me

06/23/2012
good
HSC1531 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher. She could careless about computer issues. I had trouble accessing the reading material through Pearsons web site. Had to wait until Monday to talk to someone at PEarson to get this fixed. Our assinments are due Monday by 7am and she could care less! would not let me have an extra day to read and take my quiz.

12/13/2011
good
HSC1151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful, lots of emails. Quick response time.

05/11/2011
good
HSC1571 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Got an A in the class. Have to learn lots of terms, but if you're going into medicinal field something you have to do.

04/27/2011
good

Easy class open book tests. Just learning terminology.

04/19/2011
good
HSC1531 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very nice lady. Always in communication with class, straightforward. Class is easy, open book tests.

03/22/2011

Does not comment on assignments good or bad. Takes forever to respond to e-mails then argues with you about your question or comment. I gave up trying to communicate with her. I was my own teacher and made my grade. She was worthless!!!