Thomas Miles at University of North Texas

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

4/14/14

PSCI 1051

Grade ReceivedA+

Dr. Miles is my favorite professor here at UNT. He takes a generally boring subject and makes it interesting so you want to attend class. He grades easy and is more concerned with how much you learn instead of how much work he can assign you. He is rather flexible and very eager to help his students. I highly recommend taking his course!

1/13/14

HNRS 1100

I took Dr. Tom for Good Society. His lectures are very thought provoking, and the atmosphere of the class is chill. He grades quite easily, and there isn't very much work. I definitely learned a lot from him though!

12/26/13

PSCI 1051

Be prepared to take in a lot of information. He is a good communicator and is always ready to help. Makes you want to come to class (attendance is required).

12/6/13

PSCI 1041

Grade ReceivedA+

Dr. Miles is the dude! His honors class is completely socratic with minimal busy work, 1 major paper. You learn a lot. Tests, though each containing 2 essays, are online and rather easy. Final not comprehensive. Attendance part of grade, but you won't want to miss his class! 4 short multiple choice quizzes. Funny, often hungover. Lets us out early.

12/3/13

HNRS 1100

I took him for The Good Society. He's a great professor. His class made me think all the time. He's a fantastic professor who seems to really enjoy what he does. He's also hilarious!

11/15/11

PSCI1050

I absolutely hate any kind of government-related class, and I was concerned because I did not take 1040, but his class was VERY easy. He has a great sense of humor and shows some pretty funny videos. I'm not going to lie, I didn't go to class often, and I still made A's on the tests because I went to his reviews. Highly recommend!

11/9/11

psci1050

great, easy class.

3/27/11

PSCI1040

Great teacher! Made government easy to understand and made class fun. Gave out helpful reviews. Highly Recommend this teacher!!!!!!

More Political Science professors at University of North Texas