Lauri DeRuiter-Willems at Eastern Illinois University

Lauri DeRuiter-Willems

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

6/24/14

HST 2270

Wow, just finished a fast 4 week online course. Well organized, prompt grading and feedback. I enjoyed it a lot!

3/27/14

HST 2700 4910

I heard mixed things before, but now, think she cares for all students, goes above and beyond to help us learn and apply.

7/17/13

HST 2270

A few assignments were posted late, but the due dates were also extended, so I felt it was fair. Overall, not bad for an online summer class.

7/12/13

HST 2270

TERRIBLE.Took course online: needed it to be flexible.Info was easy but she was always late posting ALL assignments. She would say things should be posted Mon/Tues & wouldn't post until Thurs/Fri.If you need to plan your study schedule (babysitters, time off work, etc.) don't take her.She can be late posting but clearly stated students couldn't be.

12/10/12

HST2270

She is a very good teacher. I didn't feel like I did great on any of the tests but I think she raised everyone's grades so they were better because my lowest test grade was a 94. Very clear, uses good powerpoints, and helpful. She doesn't give study guides and sort of makes you write your own study guides, but the tests aren't bad. I recommend her!

More Health professors at Eastern Illinois University