in Eastern Illinois University that teach Health Edit
Lauri DeRuiter-Willems
Professor in the Health department
at Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL
are you Lauri DeRuiter-Willems?

08/25/2014
good
HST 2270 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took this online in 4 weeks and it was a fun class. It's a lot different than taking it on campus obviously, so it's hard to compare to if I would've taken it at school. But she was very helpful with content making it accessible and she was very good about responding to questions. Good class and professor.

06/24/2014
good
HST 2270 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Wow, just finished a fast 4 week online course. Well organized, prompt grading and feedback. I enjoyed it a lot!

03/27/2014
good
HST 2700 4910 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I heard mixed things before, but now, think she cares for all students, goes above and beyond to help us learn and apply.

07/17/2013
HST 2270 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

A few assignments were posted late, but the due dates were also extended, so I felt it was fair. Overall, not bad for an online summer class.

07/12/2013
HST 2270 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

TERRIBLE.Took course online: needed it to be flexible.Info was easy but she was always late posting ALL assignments. She would say things should be posted Mon/Tues & wouldn't post until Thurs/Fri.If you need to plan your study schedule (babysitters, time off work, etc.) don't take her.She can be late posting but clearly stated students couldn't be.

12/10/2012
good
HST2270 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a very good teacher. I didn't feel like I did great on any of the tests but I think she raised everyone's grades so they were better because my lowest test grade was a 94. Very clear, uses good powerpoints, and helpful. She doesn't give study guides and sort of makes you write your own study guides, but the tests aren't bad. I recommend her!