in Florida Atlantic University that teach Education Edit
at Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
are you Phyllis Pacilli?

08/21/2014
good
MAE4350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A-

Very passionate. Just do your journals , which she shows you how to do, and gives you the answers. Midterm is super easy, she gives you a study guide, and the final is made up of questions from your classes research project. I highly recommend taking her if yo have anxiety about math. She is very easy to talk to. No worries!

08/13/2014
good
MAE 4350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

I was really afraid of taking Pacilli's class after reading the reviews on here, but when the semester ended, I was pleasantly surprised to experience that she was the total opposite of what people are saying. She's extremely helpful, gives really great advice, and is easy to understand. Take her! I hate math yet with her, I understood it.

08/12/2014
good
MAE4350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Pacilli was a great professor who enjoys and LOVES teaching math. You will DEFINITELY understand her way of teaching math and I loved hearing her stories. She was previously a principal and taught us what to expect as teachers. She was amazing! Dr. Pacilli made her class fun to attend. I would 100% recommend her class.

11/15/2011
MAE4350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She told me that my lesson plan was barely fit of a beginning freshman. And I'm a senior. I've always had good grades and great evaluations on my lessons. She used the words disgusting, and horrible when talking to me about it. To make things worse I overheard her talking about me to another student when leaving class. Completely disrespectful.

11/15/2011
MAE4350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is completely uncooperative. Threatens to fail you for missing one class. She doesn't explain assignments or due dates well at all. She spends the entire class time talking (bragging) about herself and all that she does. Truthfully, I don't care that she teacher high school, coaches debate AND teachers us. AVOID her if you can.