Phyllis Pacilli at Florida Atlantic University

Phyllis Pacilli

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/15/11

MAE4350

She told me that my lesson plan was barely fit of a beginning freshman. And I'm a senior. I've always had good grades and great evaluations on my lessons. She used the words disgusting, and horrible when talking to me about it. To make things worse I overheard her talking about me to another student when leaving class. Completely disrespectful.

11/15/11

MAE4350

She is completely uncooperative. Threatens to fail you for missing one class. She doesn't explain assignments or due dates well at all. She spends the entire class time talking (bragging) about herself and all that she does. Truthfully, I don't care that she teacher high school, coaches debate AND teachers us. AVOID her if you can.

10/15/11

MAE4350

Just a bad professor. The positive reviews probably aren't from real students. She's not easy, but that's not the problem. Some of my favorite professors classes are far more difficult. Borell, I love her, Smiley. the best, Pacilli. a joke. She doesn't explain assignments, or give rubrics, and chooses very clear favorites. Avoid her if possible.

8/23/11

MAE4350

Really great teacher. She has a sarcastic sense of humor but also very nurturing. She has been involved in teaching for a long time and will tell great stories. The class is a lot of work, but it is simple if you can follow directions. GREAT TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!

8/9/11