in Missouri State University that teach Religious Studies Edit
at Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
are you Mark Boyer?
B-

08/28/2014
REL 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B-

He's an extreme example of the patriarchal society still being in existence today and you won't get a good grade unless you lick his boots every class. Also, he's a catholic priest if that tells you anything.

11/18/2013
GEP 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I dropped his class if that says anything at all. I also went to the Department Head to personally make a complaint about his teaching style and attitude. He may be alright in the other courses he teaches (ex. Religious Studies) but I would never take him for anything ever again.

12/15/2012
GEP034 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I had him for GEP and I thought that it was going to be an easy class. Completely wrong. I did more writing inn my GEP blow off class than I did in my writing 101 class. I didn't learn anything useful from this class. He likes to explain everything like us students are dumb. Be prepared to go into in-depth conversations.

12/14/2012
GEP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I walked into this class thinking that it would be easy but I was surely mistake. In this class you have homework very night with daily activities you have to finish and also you have to write journal entries everyday and four main journal entries with a huge project at the end of the semester. Attendance is mandatory! Take another teacher!!!

05/07/2012
good
GEP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

First day, thought he was a jerk. Next day, and the rest of the semester..loved him! You know wht to expect, tough on attendance and writing, but if you work in even a moderate manner, you can easily pass. Plenty of extra credit available. Awesome discussions. Loved being in his class!!! Taking him again for REL next semester.