Jay Hammeran at Marywood University

Jay Hammeran

Number of ratings 12 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

10/31/11

eng101

I worked with Jay at my first real job out of college: at Investor's Business Daily newspaper. Jay was not only very talented, he was the calm voice of reason. I remember his smile, and his laugh - that beard. Such a wonderful, smart, caring person.

4/30/09

Comm101

very loving

11/11/07

commSECT

Well I was not a student of Jay's, but I was his wife Debbie. Thank you all for your kind words about Jay and I want each and everyone of you to know, you as students were all so very special to him..I wish you all the best of luck and success in all your endeavors. Take what Jay taught you and make him proud of you as he looks down at you all.

6/1/06

public relation

he made it easy to pass if you did what he asked... which was to do your homework... the most accessible prof on campus; all other male professors should follow his standard of decency and fair play to anyone; would have made a good role model for politicians...I nominate you for president Jay... Miss You and your sense of humor and mentorsh

4/5/05

news writting

somehow failed the class. when i asked him how, he said "you did, thats it"

1/6/05

communicat-ion

I did not know him well but he was a very helpful and caring person. He will be missed greatly at Marywood University.

1/2/05

Comm

I think I speak for all of Jay's students when I say that he has taught us lessons that far outweigh mere books knowledge. He was an incredible man with an incredible heart and he will always be missed, but never ever forgotten. Thank you for everything Jay...

12/30/04

COMM

Jay was the kind of teacher I hope I will end up as...his students were more important to him then they knew...the students were more important then school policy. Sadly, Jay was forced to follow procedure rather then his heart. Here's to you JAY..THANKS FOR THE WISDOM....

5/5/04

Com theory

Rater Interest

Overall, Jay is a nice guy, real down to earth. But he totally overpowers you with work. Its not necessary work its just work to keep you busy. the class is EXTREMELY boring, half the time think the class was sleeping. I give this class a "D" f

4/16/03

Comm

Rater Interest

Hammeran is a nice guy but boggs you down with homework and memorization.

3/19/03

comm 120

very cool

3/2/03

COMM

Rater Interest

Very helpful. Kinda' funny somtimes.

More Communication professors at Marywood University