in Marywood University that teach Communication Edit
at Marywood University, Scranton, PA
are you Jay Hammeran?

10/31/2011
good
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I worked with Jay at my first real job out of college: at Investor's Business Daily newspaper. Jay was not only very talented, he was the calm voice of reason. I remember his smile, and his laugh - that beard. Such a wonderful, smart, caring person.

04/30/2009
good
Comm101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

very loving

11/11/2007
good
commSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Well I was not a student of Jay's, but I was his wife Debbie. Thank you all for your kind words about Jay and I want each and everyone of you to know, you as students were all so very special to him..I wish you all the best of luck and success in all your endeavors. Take what Jay taught you and make him proud of you as he looks down at you all.

06/01/2006
good
public relation Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he made it easy to pass if you did what he asked... which was to do your homework... the most accessible prof on campus; all other male professors should follow his standard of decency and fair play to anyone; would have made a good role model for politicians...I nominate you for president Jay... Miss You and your sense of humor and mentorsh

04/05/2005
news writting Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

somehow failed the class. when i asked him how, he said "you did, thats it"

01/06/2005
good
communication Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I did not know him well but he was a very helpful and caring person. He will be missed greatly at Marywood University.

01/02/2005
good
Comm Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I think I speak for all of Jay's students when I say that he has taught us lessons that far outweigh mere books knowledge. He was an incredible man with an incredible heart and he will always be missed, but never ever forgotten. Thank you for everything Jay...

12/30/2004
good
COMM Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Jay was the kind of teacher I hope I will end up as...his students were more important to him then they knew...the students were more important then school policy. Sadly, Jay was forced to follow procedure rather then his heart. Here's to you JAY..THANKS FOR THE WISDOM....

05/05/2004
Com theory Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Overall, Jay is a nice guy, real down to earth. But he totally overpowers you with work. Its not necessary work its just work to keep you busy. the class is EXTREMELY boring, half the time think the class was sleeping. I give this class a "D" f

04/16/2003
good
Comm Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Hammeran is a nice guy but boggs you down with homework and memorization.