Amy Fladeboe at Minnesota State University

Amy Fladeboe

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/11/13

Eng 800

She makes no sense at her teaching. Homeworks are not clear,she marks off points for not particular reasons. At first she says, "I don't feel the need to take attendance because I feel you're in college and you're responsible." And if you come to class late, you get points off on participation. Participation is different from Attendance, HONEY!

11/6/13

ENGC 0800

She is useless! She is very unclear on her essays. She doesn't help us fix our mistakes to help us learn. I do not recommend her!

10/17/13

Eng 1160

A ton of work, no feedback, grades seem to be from a magic finger waved in the air, deductions in points without any rationale- grading process is a big 'mystery'- other than saying "I'm looking for critical thinking..."; rude responses to classmates posted on line; not helpful

11/14/11

Comp101

Made class better. This teacher is considered the second best for comp. 101

4/19/11

eng101

She was a horrible teacher i do not recommend her. She did very irrelevant activities in class that had nothing to do with what we were writing our paper on. A lot of busy work that was pointless and not graded. Class felt like a waste of my time.. She favorites students and treats students like dirt if they dont know what she is talking about.

More English professors at Minnesota State University