in Southwest Tennessee Community College that teach Biology Edit

good
BIO 1230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Woolard is hands down the BEST instructor I have ever had. She's very thorough and breaks down all the information. Make sure you READ and study powerpoint. She really does have a passion for this class and it shows b/c she makes the course very interesting, not to mention she has a great and sweet personality. I'd recommend her to ANYONE.

good
BIO 1230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

Dr. Woolard is an amazing instructor. She is very thorough, but at the same time she makes sure you are very clear on all the information presented. I took her for first session of the summer and it was intense, but I truly learned and retained everything. I wish I could take her again .

good
biol 1230-272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher. Will recommend her to others.

good
BIOL-1230-272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Woolard is very professional. She knows here stuff. You have to study. Using a tape recorder in her would be helpful.

good
BIO 1230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Besides it being an accelerated summer class, because it was micro it was bound to be time consuming, but she made it very interesting. She actually teaches and I have learned. I am very happy that I waitlisted to get her. Please take Dr. Woolard!!She has a great personality!

good
Bio1230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Woolard wants you to succeed and will help you anyway! This is not an easy class...you must work hard to earn a good grade but it is possible. She explains the information thoroughly but you have to put in a lot of studying time. You will learn more than you thought possible...I'm so glad I took her class.

good
Bio1230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr, Woolard hands down BEST professor at Southwest. You can see her passion for Micro and she wants to make sure we all learned it, not just memorized. I took the summer class and it's a LOT of info in such a short time frame but having Dr. W it was definitely possible, she's extremely helpful and is always available. Take her class and record it!!

good
BIOL 1230-272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I signed up for summer Micro because I needed it done now. I was expecting it to be hard and a lot of information in a short time. I am so glad I had Dr. Woolrad she explained everything perfectly and made the class interesting, instead of standing in front of the class reading. I would advise anyone to take her she is AWOSOME!!!!!

good
BIOL 1230-272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Woolard is a GREAT professors, she is one the best teacher for MICRO. Dr. Woolard made this course fun, and makes sure all her students understand the material. She is willingly to help out in any way possible. GREAT TEACHER glad I took this course from her!!!!!

good
BIOL 1230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Woolard do I have to say more. She is the best Micro professor hands down. She makes you really understand Micro. She is very knowledgeable OF subject. She will help you out the best way possible. Read, read and read her power points it will defiantly help you out. I will recommend her to any student. Please take her. You will not regret it.

good
BIOL 1232-272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Woolard is an excellent professor. The material is difficult and a lot to cover,, but she makes it interesting and you are to relate them to current events. I think anyone who is able to lecture without reading notes is awesome.

good
BIOL 1232-272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I think she is a great teacher. Their is a great deal of difficult material to cover, but she makes it interesting and gives many situations with which to relate the material to. I would definitely recommend her as an instructor.

good
BIO 1230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Woolard is a great teacher. She explains everything in great detail so you can understand it. She made the class alot of fun although it was stressful taking Micro in the summer. I highly recommend her. She didn't use the textbook but I got an old edition from the public library and it helped me some. Study her power points for tests.

good
biol-1230-272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

great professor she's very interested for you to learn. Come to class, study the power points, bring a voice recorder. I recommend Dr Woolard.

good
BIO 1230-272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I was very nervous before taking Dr. Woodlard. A Biology class in the summer can be very difficult, but she made the course enjoyable and wanted to make sure everyone had clarity in what was being taught. She has been, by far the best professor I have taken at Southwest. You would not regret taking her!!!

good
BIOL 1230-272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Woolard is one of the best instructors at southwest. She really does prepare you for the world of biology. I took her during the summer and I actually learned more from her in one month than I have ever learned in a full semester from any other instructor. TAKE THIS CLASS AND SHE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE SKILLS THAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED!

good
BIOL 1230 - 272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr.Woolard is passionate about Microbiology. I took her summer term. Summer term is extremely fast pace! You MUST study, it’s a lot of info. She give extra credit assignments to help your grade! It’s impossible to fail the class if you study and take advantage of the extra credit assignments. I recommend her for microbiology. Good Luck!!!!

good
BioL1230-272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor took her for the summer and I actually learn a lot in micro than I did in one semester. Study the power points, use a voice recorder, and come to class. She really knows her work well!!

good
BIOL 52129 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

What can I say? Dr. Woolard is awesome! I was on a wait- list for her class & it was well worth the wait! She makes the class very interesting, she is thorough, and has a sense of humor. I hold 2 degrees and I must say she ranks HIGH in the top 3 of the "BEST" professors I have ever had! I learned alot! I love her & would recommend her to anyone!!

good
BioL1230-272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Woolard is amazing professor. She make you learn micro and not memorize micro just study the power points, use a voice recorder, and come to class and you can walk with an A. I recommend her for spring, summer, and fall... Just TAKE HER!!!!