Stacie Woolard at Southwest Tennessee Community College

Stacie Woolard

Number of ratings 70 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

BIO 1230

Dr. Woolard is hands down the BEST instructor I have ever had. She's very thorough and breaks down all the information. Make sure you READ and study powerpoint. She really does have a passion for this class and it shows b/c she makes the course very interesting, not to mention she has a great and sweet personality. I'd recommend her to ANYONE.

Grade ReceivedA+

Dr. Woolard is an amazing instructor. She is very thorough, but at the same time she makes sure you are very clear on all the information presented. I took her for first session of the summer and it was intense, but I truly learned and retained everything. I wish I could take her again .

biol 1230-272

She is a great teacher. Will recommend her to others.

BIOL-1230--272

Dr. Woolard is very professional. She knows here stuff. You have to study. Using a tape recorder in her would be helpful.

BIO 1230

Besides it being an accelerated summer class, because it was micro it was bound to be time consuming, but she made it very interesting. She actually teaches and I have learned. I am very happy that I waitlisted to get her. Please take Dr. Woolard!!She has a great personality!

Bio1230

Dr. Woolard wants you to succeed and will help you anyway! This is not an easy class...you must work hard to earn a good grade but it is possible. She explains the information thoroughly but you have to put in a lot of studying time. You will learn more than you thought possible...I'm so glad I took her class.

Bio1230

Dr, Woolard hands down BEST professor at Southwest. You can see her passion for Micro and she wants to make sure we all learned it, not just memorized. I took the summer class and it's a LOT of info in such a short time frame but having Dr. W it was definitely possible, she's extremely helpful and is always available. Take her class and record it!!

BIOL 1230-272

I signed up for summer Micro because I needed it done now. I was expecting it to be hard and a lot of information in a short time. I am so glad I had Dr. Woolrad she explained everything perfectly and made the class interesting, instead of standing in front of the class reading. I would advise anyone to take her she is AWOSOME!!!!!

BIOL 1230-272

Dr. Woolard is a GREAT professors, she is one the best teacher for MICRO. Dr. Woolard made this course fun, and makes sure all her students understand the material. She is willingly to help out in any way possible. GREAT TEACHER glad I took this course from her!!!!!

BIOL 1230

Dr. Woolard do I have to say more. She is the best Micro professor hands down. She makes you really understand Micro. She is very knowledgeable OF subject. She will help you out the best way possible. Read, read and read her power points it will defiantly help you out. I will recommend her to any student. Please take her. You will not regret it.

BIOL 1232-272

Dr. Woolard is an excellent professor. The material is difficult and a lot to cover,, but she makes it interesting and you are to relate them to current events. I think anyone who is able to lecture without reading notes is awesome.

BIOL 1232-272

I think she is a great teacher. Their is a great deal of difficult material to cover, but she makes it interesting and gives many situations with which to relate the material to. I would definitely recommend her as an instructor.

BIO 1230

Dr. Woolard is a great teacher. She explains everything in great detail so you can understand it. She made the class alot of fun although it was stressful taking Micro in the summer. I highly recommend her. She didn't use the textbook but I got an old edition from the public library and it helped me some. Study her power points for tests.

biol-1230--272

great professor she's very interested for you to learn. Come to class, study the power points, bring a voice recorder. I recommend Dr Woolard.

BIO 1230-272

I was very nervous before taking Dr. Woodlard. A Biology class in the summer can be very difficult, but she made the course enjoyable and wanted to make sure everyone had clarity in what was being taught. She has been, by far the best professor I have taken at Southwest. You would not regret taking her!!!

BIOL 1230-272

Dr. Woolard is one of the best instructors at southwest. She really does prepare you for the world of biology. I took her during the summer and I actually learned more from her in one month than I have ever learned in a full semester from any other instructor. TAKE THIS CLASS AND SHE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE SKILLS THAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED!

BIOL 1230 - 272

Dr.Woolard is passionate about Microbiology. I took her summer term. Summer term is extremely fast pace! You MUST study, it’s a lot of info. She give extra credit assignments to help your grade! It’s impossible to fail the class if you study and take advantage of the extra credit assignments. I recommend her for microbiology. Good Luck!!!!

BioL1230-272

Great professor took her for the summer and I actually learn a lot in micro than I did in one semester. Study the power points, use a voice recorder, and come to class. She really knows her work well!!

BIOL 52129

What can I say? Dr. Woolard is awesome! I was on a wait- list for her class & it was well worth the wait! She makes the class very interesting, she is thorough, and has a sense of humor. I hold 2 degrees and I must say she ranks HIGH in the top 3 of the "BEST" professors I have ever had! I learned alot! I love her & would recommend her to anyone!!

BioL1230-272

Dr. Woolard is amazing professor. She make you learn micro and not memorize micro just study the power points, use a voice recorder, and come to class and you can walk with an A. I recommend her for spring, summer, and fall... Just TAKE HER!!!!

More Biology professors at Southwest Tennessee Community College