Stacie Woolard at Southwest Tennessee Community College

Stacie Woolard

Number of ratings 37 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

4/10/14

Grade ReceivedA+

Five years of college & two BS degrees and I have never had a professor as great as Professor Woolard. She really breaks down the heavier material into understandable terms and will do anything possible to help you if needed. You will do yourself a great injustice if you do not take Microbiology with her as your professor!

1/19/14

Micro

Study PPT slides and listen to lectures. Best microbiology instructor!

12/16/13

BIOL1230

Incredibly awesome teacher! You can tell she has a true passion for what she teaches. Pay attention in class, take good notes, STUDY, and you will make an excellent grade! I'll miss Dr. Woolard. Very down to Earth person. FYI you don't need a book for her class. She teaches and tests strictly from her powerpoints.

12/9/13

biol 1230

excellent teacher!!

12/4/13

biogly 1010

Dr. Woolard is a wonderful teacher I learned so much in her class and she is very clear.

11/22/13

biol 251

EXCELLENT professor! her lectures are very interesting! she incorporates pictures in lecture so that you understand. i highly recommend!

11/22/13

Microbiology

Dr.Woolard is an awesome professor. I was excited to take this class and scared at the same time. I have really enjoyed the same you spent making micro interesting and easy to follow. Job Well Done Doc. I really appreciate very much.

11/20/13

BIOL 1230

Dr.W is the best instructor I have ever had! I really was not looking forward to taking Micro, but from the first day of class I wanted to keep learning more. She incorporates fascinating facts & stories into her lectures, & does not move on until she feels you understand what she is discussing. I definitely recommend her to future micro students!

11/6/13

BIOL 1230

By far, the best professor that I have had! Dr. Woolard breaks the material down to allow the students (that really apply themself) to have a great understanding of Microbiology that anyone going into the medical field should have! Thank you Dr. Woolard

7/24/13

1230 - ug

This class was very easy and fun if you enjoy science. It is one of the more interesting classes I've taken. I always found that if I actually looked at my notes for at least 1 hour every day, that an A was so easy.I didn't study for one test we took and I still made a 82 without bonus points.Prof Woolard it the best teacher and I was sad to leave.

6/17/13

MICRO 1230

Dr. Woolard is very knowledgeable and fun. The class isn't easy bc there is a lot of info to learn, but her power points and study guides make it easier. You do not have to buy the book, I went online and bought an older edition just for extra studying. Attendance is mandatory bc you learn something new every class. I would take her again!!!!

5/24/13

BIO 1230

Dr. Woolard put everything into layman's terms & how it related to our health or applicable in a clinic. Very organized & very specific on the material that will be learned & tested on. Pay attention & STUDY, you will pass!

5/22/13

BIOL1230

The best teacher I've had so far. Difficult course, but TONS of extra credit and she'll tell you what to study. She uses PowerPoint slides; no need for the book (although if you struggle it can be a good reference). 4 lecture exams, 1 lecture final (not comprehensive), 1 lab final, and about 10 lab quizzes (fairly easy). Drops lowest lecture exam.

5/7/13

BIO1230

By far, the cream of the crop! Micro is KILLER but she made it bearable. She teaches well & has no problem repeating herself if you don't understand. She gives lots of bonus points for tests. There is A TON of material for each test but she understands this & tells you what to study. She wants you to do well. Make note cards like she suggests & you'll do well. Take her PLEASE!!!

2/4/13

biol1230

You’ll leave every lecture & lab feeling like the time spent was very worthwhile! Excellent lab illustrations. Emphasis placed on lecture & PowerPoint slides, so older edition of the text book was fine. Shorter exams by comparison to the content covered but make sure you knew this stuff cold or you might not do well at test time.

1/19/13

bio1010

BEST TEACHER EVER!just had her for intro to bio & driving to a different campus all the way across town next semester to have her for micro. very funny, welcomes questions, and will work with u on pretty much anything as long as u email her 1st. also, no need to buy lecture book. all quizes and tests r from her power points. must buy lab book tho.

12/13/12

BIOL1010

Dr. Woolard is awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed her class. She is very knowledgeable of the material. She is also easy going and comical which helps make the learning environment enjoyable. You must study and come to class. Her test questions come directly from the power point slides and lecture notes. I recommend if you need a good BIOL foundation.

7/10/12

MICRO1230

SHE IS THE HARDEST TEACHER I'VE EVER HAD. HER TEST ARE ON 4-6 CHAPTERS AT A TIME. SHE DOES NOT GIVE A STUDY GUIDE. I PRAY I PASSED THE CLASS, BUT IN ALL HONESTY I WOULD'NT RECOMMEND HER TO MY ENEMY!!

7/8/12

MICROBIOL

Dr. Woolard is an OUTSTANDING professor. She really knows her stuff. She uses catch phrases that really helps you grasp the material. She is very HELPFUL and she really cares about her students. I would recommend her to all of my peers. If you pay attention and study you will pass this class. My final grade was an A(105)!!!!

7/6/12

MICRO271

Dr. Woolard was AWESOME! So grounded to be so young and with the experience and education she has under her belt. She knows this stuff like the back of her hand and great at helping it make sense (even to me after over a decade since biology)...Great instructor! She was fun and really cares for her class and their success!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

More Biology professors at Southwest Tennessee Community College