in Collin College that teach English Edit
are you Amy Rule?
A+

07/25/2014
good
ENGL 1302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

DR. RULE WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I didn't mind waking up at 7:30 to go to her class. She was the sweetest, most generous, loving, and caring professor I've ever had!!!! If you can't find a way to take her, I'm sorry, because it's truly a loss and a blessing to have had her.

05/28/2014
good
ENGL1302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Rule is AWESOME!!!! Tons of individual attention and very easy going!! She's a fun, interesting, and easy going teacher. Her teaching style is fun, but it's very helpful because you learn exactly what she's trying to teach you.

12/12/2013
good
eng 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

thank you so much for every thing your one of favorite teachers ever i never have teacher like this in my life if i need help your there for my and your are one of the funnies teacher in classroom as well to every time your make me smile and laugh all the time it was not for i will never able to write a 3 page paper.

10/25/2013
good
Eng305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best Prof ever!

07/27/2013
good
Eng Comp II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr Rule was amazing, learned a great deal about mediation. Thought provoking and encourages creative thought. Dr Rule wants her students to succeed so if you need help just ask and she is there. Loved her

09/10/2012
good
ENGL0310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Doctor Rule opened up the world of writting. She first took us over different ways of writting an essay. Then she took the skills we already had on writting and guided us to improvements that will last a life time.

05/16/2012
good
ENGL0305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Teacher Ever! Extremely helpful. The whole class passed into 1301. She sets you up for success. Can't wait to take her 1301.

01/05/2012
good
ENGL0305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Best ENGL teacher ever!

01/05/2012
good
Eng0315 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is very clear and always available for the students. I definitely recommend to take her class.

12/09/2011
good
Engl305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher you can ever ask!

04/26/2011
good
Engli0305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is very helpful! Makes sure you understand well and is always prepare for the class(not boring). Definitely recommended.