Dean Brennan at Arizona State University

Dean Brennan

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/19/12

PUP361

Dean is very demanding. His grading is FAIR; however the assignments are extremely time consuming. If you want to really learn something and take on serious work - he is a teacher that you'd need. It is not a Mickey Mouse type of class where you get an easy B. However, I am glad I took it. My grade was C.

9/13/11

PUP361

I took this class because the other PUP361 was filled, I should have listen to my fellow PUP classmates and waited! This guy is boring and useless.

9/10/11

PUP361

I really can't say anything good about this teacher. His grading scale is messed up. Ask other students about this dude before you sign up for his class. Most people I knew had trouble with this guy when it came to the final grade. Overall a low quality teacher.

8/16/11

PUP361

Provides real world planning projects - good professional learning experience. If you want to be prepared for city planning, this is the class.

7/13/11

PUP361

This guy does not know how to teach! He is unclear and treats the students with little respect. I would at all cost avoid this person. I can't even call him a teacher. He assigns way too much homework and the only way is his way. Just save yourself some time and avoid this class. No one in my class had any respect for this individual. Just retire!!

More Urban Planning professors at Arizona State University