in South Louisiana Community College that teach Literature Edit
Christopher Manuel
Professor in the Literature department
at South Louisiana Community College, Lafayette, LA
are you Christopher Manuel?
B

10/06/2014
good
English 1010 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Would take again" "Hilarious" "Amazing lectures"

So far he has been my absolute favorite teacher and favorite class. Although I took his class at 8am, I never skipped because I enjoyed his class that much. Very simple, easy class. He grades easily. Makes class interesting with his corny little jokes. Definitely would take him again!!!

10/03/2014
good
1010 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Would take again" "Amazing lectures"

He is a coffee junky which means he talks really fast! He will slow down if you ask, using think our class lasted longer than 30-35 minutes most of the semester but he makes everything easy. If you take notes you will easily pass his quizzes. He's also super funny!!

07/24/2014
good
1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

An awesome teacher. very helpful and caring.

04/16/2014
good
ENGL 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

He makes the class fun, especially at 7 in the morning. Class is fairly easy, just watch out for the random quizzes he gives out, i still don't know if those were even grades. Overall Amazing teacher and very fun!! I'd recommend him to anyone that ask!!

02/01/2014
good
ENG 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Mr. Manuel is an amazing teacher! He is fun, nice and very helpful. As far as work goes, he doesn't give that much at all. The work he assigns are easy and doesn't require much time and effort. He is very sarcastic and knows how to make people laugh. I recommend this 100%!

11/22/2013
good
English 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is the easiest teacher to take by far. His essays are so easy and he grades them easy. Go to class take notes you"ll pass him with no problem.

08/09/2013
good
English 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easy, as long as you go to class write down what he says you will do find. English is my weak subject and he helped alot, you just have to ask.

04/30/2013
good
ENGL1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very easy teacher. Go to class, listen to his lectures, turn in your papers on time and you'll get an A.

12/28/2012
good
ENGL2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Manuel is an overall good teacher. He can be very boring at times, but he explains the material well. He is a very nice and caring teacher. I took him this previous semester and I would certainly take him again. The readings are not mandatory, although a quiz may pop up the next day, which is not hard at all! Take Mr. Maneul... Easy A or B!

12/15/2012
good
engl2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I quite enjoyed the Brit Lit I class I took with him. It was like story time. Didn't crack my book once, just went to class and took notes. So long as you attend you will do quite well. Expect papers and one or two easy quizzes.

12/14/2012
good
ENGL2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr Manuel is an awesome teacher, he thought me English twice in a row. He is a very humble teacher. He is also very caring and funny... He gives some easy quizzes here and there so just go to class at least. TaKe HiM!!!

07/21/2012
good
ENGL2040 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Seriously the most genuine and caring teacher ever. Very intellegent and has an awkward but funny sence of humor as well as very lenient. TAKE HIM.

01/17/2012
good
ENGL1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He's a wonderful teacher, very helpful! He cracks jokes and tells wonderful storys. I'm taking him for my following English thats how much I liked him

12/14/2011
good
ENGL2030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Manuel is amazing. He is very helpful and allows you to understand everything. Go to class, do the easy and simple work, then you will definitely make an A. He makes class very interesting no matter when you take him.