in Humber College that teach Accounting Edit
are you Debbie Looije?
A+

11/18/2014
good
Bacc 421 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"There for you" "Would take again" "Respected by students"

Best Professor at Humber college, easy going, makes you understand in each possible way, easy method of teaching, class is must to excel your skills and knowledge, respected, lovable, full of patience, simplicity at its best !

08/02/2014
good
BACC 421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

I really enjoyed her class. Debbie is the best professor in the Humber for Accounting. Got 90+ grades in this course.

04/25/2014
good
BACC 442 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

Excellent Professor

04/14/2014
good
bacc421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I cannot say enough good things about Debbie. She is so clear and straight forward it makes the content easy to learn. Highly Highly recommend her. She is awesome

02/06/2014
good
ACC427 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great teacher. seneca should appoint Debbie to train some rude and unprofessional teachers. Debbie has great teaching skills. she is doing a great job

01/07/2014
good
ACC427ZQ Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Debbie is a very good teacher. She is clear and easy to understand. She provides you with the help that you need. Easy course overall.

12/16/2013
good
ACC 427 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is an amazing professor! I used to wait for the day that I had her class because I like her and I like her teaching style, also she used to make everything clear to the students. Choose her class because she is really good.

12/12/2013
good
BACC100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

best BACC teacher, and love to help students. she did lots in class practice to help u understand the ch. which helps u to do the test.

12/09/2013
good
BACC 421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very nice and always willing to help.

12/06/2013
good
acc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

good

08/01/2013
good
bacc421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is great techer.

good
bacc 421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is really one of the best professor ever in my scholl life.

good
BACC421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

very very nice teacher. Very good nature and personality.Help me a lot in this course.

good
BACC 421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is very nice,helpful as always ready to help out very student,way of teaching so simple and understandable.I always enjoy her class.

good
B2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this professor. She is very kind and clam while studying. I would love to work with her in future too.

good
BACC 421 - 2B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The sweetest prof I have ever encountered, a joy to attend class.

good

Debbie Looije is very great teacher and have a very good teaching experience.I enjoyed her class.

good
b421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

very helpful and best teacher so far.

good
bacc421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

very very very very good professor, very helpful, best teacher so far

good
Bacc 421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I has been a great expeience she is wonderful teacher.