in El Centro College that teach Mathematics Edit
Mekonnen Woldehana
at El Centro College, Dallas, TX
are you Mekonnen Woldehana?
B-
11/26/2014
good
Math 1314 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Inspirational" "Hilarious"

Mr. Woldehana is a great teacher! He makes sure everything you need to know is covered before you take your exams and gives you study guides. If there's something you don't understand he's more than happy to help and he's patient as well. Best teacher you'll ever get and he's has a sense of humor.

11/20/2014
good
DMAT-90 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: Rather not say
"Respected by students" "Gives good feedback" "Participation matters"

this is my second class with Mr. Woldehana. Although the course was challenging for me, he patiently explained well enough for me to understand and do well on my exams. He's absolutely wonderful.

10/25/2014
good
DMAT0090 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Inspirational" "Would take again"

Prof. W really enjoys teaching others and it clear in his teaching methods. He always takes the time to help each person on steps that are not clear to them. He gives of his time and it shows as his students are eager and happy. Thank you for a great semester and will definitely look forward to our next class.

08/10/2014
good
Math 1314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

It has been such an honor to be in his class! Mr.W has put a lot of time and energy to help us get though this! He volunteer his time more than an hour before the class begin to help us with all math problems we have. I won't received an A with out his help! Really recommended! Thank you so much Mr.W. For being such a great professor! GT

08/09/2014
good
Math 1314-56502 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Woldehana is by far the best professor that I have had and perhaps the best that you will have! He truly cares about teaching you and does so in an extraordinary manner. He demonstrates various ways to solve a problem and even helps students individually. Take notes on everything. Thank you for teaching me how to 'fish'!

08/05/2014
good
DMAT0066 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. W is awesome. I would highly recommend him. He knows his math and has a passion for teaching. He explains different ways to solving a problem. He is flexible and willing to help you. The best!

07/01/2014
good
DMAT0066 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I must honestly say that Mr. Woldehana is one of the best. Coming into math at the age of 52 wasn't easy for me. he has been very patient, informative, and oh so helpful. I know that his method of teaching has truly been a blessing. I've learned a great deal, I know that I can pass any test given if I apply his method. Thank you Mr. Woldehana

05/29/2014
good
MATH 1314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! Very helpful and explained everything. Also provided reviews for every test, very easy to pass and get an A.

05/10/2014
good
MATH1314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Woldehana is very good professor. He is very intelligent and knowledgeable. He always answers our questions and explains very well. I will recommend him to be your teacher. Love his class a lot.

05/10/2014
good
MATH-1314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Woldehana is very very good professor. He is a very intelligent teacher. Love his class, very knowledgeable, learned from him a lot. He always gives us good explanation when we ask him questions.I would recommend him to be your teacher.

good
dmat0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He's a very nice teacher and I would love to take him again

good
dmath 0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

he is an over all wonderful teacher with a good heart

good
DMAT 0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He Is good teacher he makes it easy for you to understand. He's GREAT!!!!!

12/03/2013
good
0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr.W is a wonderful teacher! He is very understandable, and passionate about math.He explains very well when you need help. I recommended him to anyone who needs DMAT classes at El Centro. I will be taking his class again next semester. :)

11/11/2013
good
dmath 0066 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he the best teacher out there!!! i had him few months ago on july for summer course. he explain very good. he show better short cuts better then the long ones. this guy is the best teacher out there!

06/27/2013
good
DMAT-0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I agree, Mr. Woldehana is an excellent teacher. He takes time to explain all procedures until all students understand. If you are willing to work hard and ask questions, you will pass! I wish all teachers were like Woldehana! El Centro is lucky to have Mr. Woldehana on staff. I wish he taught 0091, 0093, etc.!!

05/16/2013
good
DMAT0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr Woldehana is an excellant teacher. Takes time to explain all procedures until all students understand. If you are willing to work hard for good grades, this is the teacher you want! He is the kind of teacher other teachers should look to as an example of an excellant teacher. El Centro is lucky to have Mr. Woldehana on staff.

05/02/2013
good
0090-53504 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful teacher.

07/25/2012
good
Math1134 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He Has Got The Right Stuff

05/10/2012
good
Dmat0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

A more dedicated, passionate, and compassionate person-teacher you'll not find. He teaches you about life as much as he does about math. He is a renaissance man, he's that once in a lifetime Tuesday's with Morrie teacher that inspires greatness, the kind of teacher every student hopes for, and every teacher aspires to match.