Mekonnen Woldehana at El Centro College

Mekonnen Woldehana

Number of ratings 25 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

8/10/14

Math 1314

It has been such an honor to be in his class! Mr.W has put a lot of time and energy to help us get though this! He volunteer his time more than an hour before the class begin to help us with all math problems we have. I won't received an A with out his help! Really recommended! Thank you so much Mr.W. For being such a great professor! GT

8/9/14

Math 1314-56502

Professor Woldehana is by far the best professor that I have had and perhaps the best that you will have! He truly cares about teaching you and does so in an extraordinary manner. He demonstrates various ways to solve a problem and even helps students individually. Take notes on everything. Thank you for teaching me how to 'fish'!

8/5/14

DMAT0066

Mr. W is awesome. I would highly recommend him. He knows his math and has a passion for teaching. He explains different ways to solving a problem. He is flexible and willing to help you. The best!

7/1/14

DMAT0066

I must honestly say that Mr. Woldehana is one of the best. Coming into math at the age of 52 wasn't easy for me. he has been very patient, informative, and oh so helpful. I know that his method of teaching has truly been a blessing. I've learned a great deal, I know that I can pass any test given if I apply his method. Thank you Mr. Woldehana

5/29/14

MATH 1314

Great teacher! Very helpful and explained everything. Also provided reviews for every test, very easy to pass and get an A.

5/10/14

MATH1314

Professor Woldehana is very good professor. He is very intelligent and knowledgeable. He always answers our questions and explains very well. I will recommend him to be your teacher. Love his class a lot.

5/10/14

MATH-1314

Professor Woldehana is very very good professor. He is a very intelligent teacher. Love his class, very knowledgeable, learned from him a lot. He always gives us good explanation when we ask him questions.I would recommend him to be your teacher.

dmat0090

He's a very nice teacher and I would love to take him again

dmath 0090

Grade ReceivedA+

he is an over all wonderful teacher with a good heart

DMAT 0090

He Is good teacher he makes it easy for you to understand. He's GREAT!!!!!

12/3/13

Mr.W is a wonderful teacher! He is very understandable, and passionate about math.He explains very well when you need help. I recommended him to anyone who needs DMAT classes at El Centro. I will be taking his class again next semester. :)

11/11/13

dmath 0066

he the best teacher out there!!! i had him few months ago on july for summer course. he explain very good. he show better short cuts better then the long ones. this guy is the best teacher out there!

6/27/13

DMAT-0090

I agree, Mr. Woldehana is an excellent teacher. He takes time to explain all procedures until all students understand. If you are willing to work hard and ask questions, you will pass! I wish all teachers were like Woldehana! El Centro is lucky to have Mr. Woldehana on staff. I wish he taught 0091, 0093, etc.!!

5/16/13

DMAT0090

Mr Woldehana is an excellant teacher. Takes time to explain all procedures until all students understand. If you are willing to work hard for good grades, this is the teacher you want! He is the kind of teacher other teachers should look to as an example of an excellant teacher. El Centro is lucky to have Mr. Woldehana on staff.

5/2/13

0090-53504

Wonderful teacher.

7/25/12

Math1134

He Has Got The Right Stuff

5/10/12

Dmat0090

A more dedicated, passionate, and compassionate person-teacher you'll not find. He teaches you about life as much as he does about math. He is a renaissance man, he's that once in a lifetime Tuesday's with Morrie teacher that inspires greatness, the kind of teacher every student hopes for, and every teacher aspires to match.

5/6/12

DMAT0090

Mr. Woldehana is a great teacher, he is very helpful and helps you to understand your work. I would recommend this him to everybody.

5/5/12

Math1314

I was adviced totake hisclass by my fiancee. He said he was a really good teacher and knew the material well. Indeed, a phenomenal professor. He makes sure you understand, and makes it easy to do. He made me not hate math anymore. I 1000% recomend him!!!!

4/28/12

math1314

Very helpful in explaining. Very enthusiasctic and wants to make sure you understand.

More Mathematics professors at El Centro College