Courtney Podraza at Orange Coast College

Courtney Podraza

Number of ratings 20 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

7/22/14

English 100

Best teacher I have ever had in my entire life. She makes the class so fun and is the most entertaining teacher. Be ready to constantly laugh and forget you're even in class...LOVE HER!

5/24/14

Eng100

Courtney is a great professor! I took her Monday evening class. She is funny, fresh and hip. She is very clear on what she expects from your essays. Only 4 essays, 10 homework assignments and in-class writings. You MUST do all! Follow instructions, bring your required supplies and you will be fine :) ps. Don't be late because she will mark you!

11/30/13

Eng 100

BEST PROFESSOR EVER!!! Never thought i would enjoy a four hour night class and it ended up being my favorite class. She is hilarious i love her! Only four essays and 10 easy assignments. Take this class you will not regret i promise!

9/11/13

ENG100

I loved Courtney's class. The book is cheap and we only use it a little bit. We mainly read articles. She keeps it interesting. Also has cute, stylish outfits :)

8/20/13

Grade ReceivedB+

Professor Podraza is rad. Take her.

8/8/13

English 100

Freshman Comp yo! She was the first hipster writer I have ever met as a teacher. She turns a challenging summer course into one of the best classes of my college. I got that "Summer Time"!

7/22/13

ENG100

I'm halfway through the class currently, and I have to say even though it's getting harder, I still find the class engaging and vibrant! I really suggest taking her if you want a fun challenge!

4/22/13

ENG 101

Courtney is awesome. She inspired me to become a better writer and follow my dreams. She really takes the time to get to know her students and by doing so, leaves a lasting impression.

12/13/12

Eng100

Took her English 100 night class. She's incredible teacher. Really sweet, happy to be there, and she's pretty. She teaches in a way that we can all relate to, young hip. Best english 100 teacher hands down. Take her. You won't regret it!

12/13/12

ENG100

If you are up to the challenge, you will learn a lot. This is a class that will prepare you for real life writing skills. I was not a fan of English Composition, but now appreciate it. I will use my new knowledge going forward, and cannot say enough about how good this teacher is. Give this class a chance; you will come away a better person.

11/29/12

ENGA100

Courtney is the best!! Taking her a100 class and she is so helpful and nice. Must take if you can!!

11/3/12

ENGL100

currently taking eng100 with her. I LOVE HER she is beautiful and intelligent. i look forward to come into her class everyweek. Engl. has always been my weak subject. I felt extremely lucky to have enrolled into her class.She teaches you how to become a creative writer. Participation is a must. Turn in your papers on time!

7/26/12

A100

Courtney is awesome

5/24/12

ENGL100

Take her class! She's so funny. I guess it's because she's a screen writer so that's why she's so creative when it comes to writing. I hate writing but she makes it fun. She gives you very open topics to write so it's a good thing. Participation is a must so participate. It's part of the total grade.

1/28/12

Engl100

She definitely knows how to turn a boring night class into a vibrant one.

11/28/11

ENG100

Courtney is a fun homie. She has swag. Take her class. She literally turns a night class into a chill, relax-time class. She makes things clear. Her work is decent if you do it. She is very open-minded and easy-going.

9/13/11

Eng100

We just started the semester and it's the second week and i can tell already that she is way better than most teachers. Also she s smoking hot and has a great personality which makes the class fun and interesting. Group and class participation a must, which can suck. But like i said unconventional teaching methods plus uber hotness equals thumbs up

7/21/11

Engl100

If you want to learn how to be a better writer, I would highly recommend her class. If you are tired of the old school way of teaching,this is your teacher.Good luck and speak up in class,your future is in your hands.

7/17/11

ENGL100

I really enjoyed the way she taught the class! She was calm and patient, and whenever you need help she'd be there for you. Plus most of her essays had some pretty fun topic to write about. I'd strongly reccomend her if you're unsure about who to take.

6/2/11

Eng100

Class participation can bring up your grade so always show up and speak up in class. Turn your papers in early to have her give suggestions prior to it being graded. I'd do her

More English professors at Orange Coast College