in Orange Coast College that teach English Edit
Courtney Podraza
at Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA
are you Courtney Podraza?

11/11/2014
English 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Tough Grader" "Pop quiz master" "Get ready to read"

If you are enrolled this class, you have to make sure that you are master in grammar. Ms. Podraza is a super-tough grader because of the Dean's order. 2 in-class essays and 2 out-class research essays. Even the born-here students also meet struggles on their essay, nearly getting D & C. Not Recommended.

08/25/2014
good
Eng 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is funny and has lots of energy, though, she is a tough grammar grader. I took her summer 2014, and It was her first time gave out an in-class essay. However, she said that she would be giving out more in-class essays this Fall 2014 because of the Dean. It's a tough class, but you'll learn a lot from her. Love her!

07/22/2014
good
English 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have ever had in my entire life. She makes the class so fun and is the most entertaining teacher. Be ready to constantly laugh and forget you're even in class...LOVE HER!

05/24/2014
good
Eng100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Courtney is a great professor! I took her Monday evening class. She is funny, fresh and hip. She is very clear on what she expects from your essays. Only 4 essays, 10 homework assignments and in-class writings. You MUST do all! Follow instructions, bring your required supplies and you will be fine :) ps. Don't be late because she will mark you!

11/30/2013
good
Eng 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

BEST PROFESSOR EVER!!! Never thought i would enjoy a four hour night class and it ended up being my favorite class. She is hilarious i love her! Only four essays and 10 easy assignments. Take this class you will not regret i promise!

09/11/2013
good
ENG100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved Courtney's class. The book is cheap and we only use it a little bit. We mainly read articles. She keeps it interesting. Also has cute, stylish outfits :)

08/20/2013
good
English 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

Professor Podraza is rad. Take her.

08/08/2013
good
English 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Freshman Comp yo! She was the first hipster writer I have ever met as a teacher. She turns a challenging summer course into one of the best classes of my college. I got that "Summer Time"!

07/22/2013
good
ENG100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I'm halfway through the class currently, and I have to say even though it's getting harder, I still find the class engaging and vibrant! I really suggest taking her if you want a fun challenge!

04/22/2013
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Courtney is awesome. She inspired me to become a better writer and follow my dreams. She really takes the time to get to know her students and by doing so, leaves a lasting impression.

12/13/2012
good
Eng100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took her English 100 night class. She's incredible teacher. Really sweet, happy to be there, and she's pretty. She teaches in a way that we can all relate to, young hip. Best english 100 teacher hands down. Take her. You won't regret it!

12/13/2012
good
ENG100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

If you are up to the challenge, you will learn a lot. This is a class that will prepare you for real life writing skills. I was not a fan of English Composition, but now appreciate it. I will use my new knowledge going forward, and cannot say enough about how good this teacher is. Give this class a chance; you will come away a better person.

11/29/2012
good
ENGA100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Courtney is the best!! Taking her a100 class and she is so helpful and nice. Must take if you can!!

11/03/2012
good
ENGL100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

currently taking eng100 with her. I LOVE HER she is beautiful and intelligent. i look forward to come into her class everyweek. Engl. has always been my weak subject. I felt extremely lucky to have enrolled into her class.She teaches you how to become a creative writer. Participation is a must. Turn in your papers on time!

07/26/2012

Courtney is awesome

05/24/2012
good
ENGL100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Take her class! She's so funny. I guess it's because she's a screen writer so that's why she's so creative when it comes to writing. I hate writing but she makes it fun. She gives you very open topics to write so it's a good thing. Participation is a must so participate. It's part of the total grade.

01/28/2012
good
Engl100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She definitely knows how to turn a boring night class into a vibrant one.

11/28/2011
good
ENG100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Courtney is a fun homie. She has swag. Take her class. She literally turns a night class into a chill, relax-time class. She makes things clear. Her work is decent if you do it. She is very open-minded and easy-going.

09/13/2011
good
Eng100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

We just started the semester and it's the second week and i can tell already that she is way better than most teachers. Also she s smoking hot and has a great personality which makes the class fun and interesting. Group and class participation a must, which can suck. But like i said unconventional teaching methods plus uber hotness equals thumbs up

07/21/2011
good

If you want to learn how to be a better writer, I would highly recommend her class. If you are tired of the old school way of teaching,this is your teacher.Good luck and speak up in class,your future is in your hands.