in University of North Carolina Wilmington that teach Criminal Justice Edit
at University of North Carolina Wilmington, Wilmington, NC
are you Mike Adams?

05/02/2014
good
hodr8943 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I HATE MIKE ADAMS. Okay but really, y'all need to take this class. Absolutely the BEST professor.

05/01/2014
good
CRM 495 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Possibly the best professor at UNCW. While I disagree with some of his personal views, this difference of opinion in no way detracted from the learning experience. He is a great teacher and is absolutely hilarious

04/25/2014
good
CRM 495 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Adams is the best teacher at this university. He cares if his students are understanding the material. He makes the most difficult subject super easy using his personal experiences with cases in such interesting ways. He has an amazing memory for detail. 5th class I have taken with him. He is the reason I am a Criminal Justice major.

03/10/2014
CRM 381 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Basically a silver fox. VERY funny! Definitely opinionated but, I'm a bisexual feminist and wasn't offended by anything he says.

03/01/2014
good
CRM Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is a great professor!! He really cares about his students and has a passion for what he teaches. He is clear in his teaching and willing to help no matter what. My favorite at UNCW and anywhere else I've ever been! Just NEVER miss a class!!!Everything he says in class is on the test. But trust me, you won't want to miss it.

08/28/2013
good
CRMCRM Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I Hate Mike Adams! But take his class.

07/02/2013
good
CRM381 and 385 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had Adams for Law of Evidence and Procedure. He is a great professor!! My favorite at UNCW! The books are long and confusing and not really necessary. Just NEVER miss a class!!! everything he says in class is on the test. The tests are 10 ?'s T/F- explain if it is false. Pretty easy. Go to class and pay attention, you don't even have to study.

04/30/2013
good
CRM 495 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely the best teacher/mentor that I have experienced in my college career. His class has not only made me more knowledgeable of the Constitution, but has provided me with the means to apply this knowledge in various aspects of life down the road. He is by far the best teacher I have ever had.

06/18/2012
good
CRM105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Adams is the best teacher at UNCW. His classes are so interesting and hilarious. You will not want to skip any classes. Even though he does not teach from the textbook, he tests on a lot of stuff in the chapters. Keep up with your reading and attend class and you will pass. He is an amazing professor. Love him!

06/04/2012
good

Wonderful professor. I knew him outside of class and that's why I took his class. I couldn't ask for a better professor. He is extremely knowledgeable and remembers so much detail about everything he teaches. I couldn't ask for a better professor. Anyone who takes his class would be a better person for doing so.