Mike Adams at University of North Carolina Wilmington

Mike Adams

Number of ratings 128 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

3/10/14

CRM 381

Basically a silver fox. VERY funny! Definitely opinionated but, I'm a bisexual feminist and wasn't offended by anything he says.

3/1/14

CRM

He is a great professor!! He really cares about his students and has a passion for what he teaches. He is clear in his teaching and willing to help no matter what. My favorite at UNCW and anywhere else I've ever been! Just NEVER miss a class!!!Everything he says in class is on the test. But trust me, you won't want to miss it.

8/28/13

CRMCRM

I Hate Mike Adams! But take his class.

7/2/13

CRM381 and 385

I had Adams for Law of Evidence and Procedure. He is a great professor!! My favorite at UNCW! The books are long and confusing and not really necessary. Just NEVER miss a class!!! everything he says in class is on the test. The tests are 10 ?'s T/F- explain if it is false. Pretty easy. Go to class and pay attention, you don't even have to study.

4/30/13

CRM 495

Absolutely the best teacher/mentor that I have experienced in my college career. His class has not only made me more knowledgeable of the Constitution, but has provided me with the means to apply this knowledge in various aspects of life down the road. He is by far the best teacher I have ever had.

6/18/12

CRM105

Dr. Adams is the best teacher at UNCW. His classes are so interesting and hilarious. You will not want to skip any classes. Even though he does not teach from the textbook, he tests on a lot of stuff in the chapters. Keep up with your reading and attend class and you will pass. He is an amazing professor. Love him!

6/4/12

CRM105

Wonderful professor. I knew him outside of class and that's why I took his class. I couldn't ask for a better professor. He is extremely knowledgeable and remembers so much detail about everything he teaches. I couldn't ask for a better professor. Anyone who takes his class would be a better person for doing so.

6/4/12

CRM105

OBSESSED with Mike Adams.. Best teacher Ive ever had at UNCW hands down!! He is so likeable and makes his classes fun.. if I was still going to be a student I would take so many more classes with him!! obsessed

6/3/12

CRM105

I hate this guy on a personal level. He is a hyper-conservative homophobic a**hole. I disagree with his beliefs in every way and have never in my life had a professor or teacher I disliked more. I have to admit he's a good professor as far as covering course material in a clear manner, but his class policy is also very strict.

20376287
4/13/12

CRM105

I'm actually obsessed with him and this class. It is amazing. You need to take this class. He is absolutely hilarious and fun to listen to! Make sure to study the book for the test!! Difficult, but definitely worth it.

11/25/11

CRM105

Absolutely love Professor Adams! Uses great hypotheticals to make class more interesting;test come from both lecture and textbook. Doesn't take attendance but you won't want to skip!

11/18/11

CRM105

Excellent teacher. I disagree with his personal beliefs on basically every level, but I never found that this detracted from my interest or enjoyment of the class. The tests were definitely difficult and required taking copious notes during class, but if you study a fair amount(especially the cases) you'll do well on the tests.

10/13/11

CRM381

Best professor I've ever had! While some others in this class think he'd censor everything if he had his way, I completely disagree! He's all about fairness. Unlike the more liberal professors I've had, Adams doesn't cut you down if you think differently than him which I can't say for the other liberal profs. His class is the highlight of my week!!

5/3/11

CRM105

Adams is THE MAN. He makes Intro to Criminal Justice the funnest thing ever, making up hypothetical situations every 2 seconds to explain things. I plan to take every class he teaches while I'm at UNCW. The material can be dull at times, but his stories (both real and made up...) make it so easy to pay attention and learn.

4/26/11

ABB

Couldn't ask for a better Professor/Class situation.

4/14/11

CRM381

Adams is easily my favorite professor at UNCW. He makes a dry subject incredibly interesting. Very charismatic and interesting, can be considered abrasive. Makes a 3 hour night class fly by like it was a MWF 50 minute course. The only con i have to mention is he is very strict. Rarely reverses things he marked wrong, and wont bump points.

4/14/11

CRM105

Doctor Adams is by far one of the best teachers I've had since attending UNCW. He knows how to keep your attention and his sense of humor and constant use of hypotheticals keep students on their toes. Study study study though, he isn't easy but it's worth it.

4/13/11

CRM105

great professor! i look forward to this class. this guy is hilarious and his class is a lot of fun.

4/11/11

CRM105

You either love him, or you hate him. And I hated him.

4/8/11

CRMCRM

So, he should be censored because if he had his way he'd censor others a lot more? Is that really your argument? I guess they'll let anyone into college these days.

More Criminal Justice professors at University of North Carolina Wilmington