in Santiago Canyon College that teach Telecommunications Edit
Sandy Sternshein
Professor in the Telecommunications department
at Santiago Canyon College, Orange, CA
are you Sandy Sternshein?

07/23/2014
good
TV105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Awesome class, and pretty easy...good class to take for comm major!

05/06/2014
good
TELV 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Laid-back professor for a laid-back class. We discuss movies, short films, TV shows, script writing techniques, then we receive a prompt, write our own script, and the next time we'd meet he'd help us dissect and improve them. I highly recommend the course if you're at all interested in writing.

05/22/2013
good
TV 105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I thought this class was going to be easy and MOST OF IT WAS. The only hard part is taking quizzes every week that which are hard even if you read the book. And I'm not sure how he grades the quizzes, but I think all he looks for is if you did them. If you study the quizzes (for the final), write the papers and do the projects you'll do fine.

02/19/2013
good
TV120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Deffinitly one of the best teachers I've ever had. All we do is watch movie in his class and read scripts that other students wrote. The only hard part is writing a twenty-five page script and even that's an easy thing to do. I would recommend this class to anyone who is going into the film industry. He is really good at teaching.

06/13/2011
good
TELV120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Sandy was awesome! He's down to earth and extremely encouraging. Assignments were to work on a TV/movie script the entire semester and then final was to turn in a 30 pg script. Easy A and fun to express creativity.