in Capital Community College that teach Psychology Edit
Lilliam Martinez
Professor in the Psychology department
at Capital Community College, Hartford, CT
are you Lilliam Martinez?

12/29/2013
good
PSY G111 07 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

Excellent Professor and one of my favorite classes that I attended. Professor Martinez started the course off with a fun assignment and the class stayed interesting. You do need to read the text and stay on top of the required material. I went bungee jumping with her too.

06/27/2013
good
Psy-111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Martinez, is a really great professor. She is truly helpful. Loved her Psy-111 class, she made topics so interesting, going off & talking about her own cases she has done.Test will be somewhat easy, if you READ the chapters. Final exam is only 50 questions multiple choice. Super easy.

05/06/2013
abnorm psych Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I learned a lot in the class, very interesting subject but teacher is very confusing when it comes to assignments she gives. Lots of reading & she misplaces work.

03/21/2013
good
psychology 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had this professor last year and she was great. I would recommend her, she knew the material and provided us with real life examples. I will take her classes anytime!

07/12/2011
PSY201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Online class was completely disorganized. Adds important info 1/4th of the way into class, info we should have known about from day 1. Syllabus made NO sense and she can't clarify anything to save her life. Discussion assignments are just busy work. Test q's are open to interpretation & different from book info. Slow grader & bad communication!

07/11/2011

Online class was completely disorganized! First time in my life I didn't understand a syllabus. She added important info 1/4th the way into the course that we should have known the first day. Exams didn't make sense and had confusing and vague questions. Wasn't good at communicating info or explaining things. Grading took FOREVER.

06/14/2011

she did not respond to emails, or posted student questions. Her assignments are very confusing. She posted the assignments late, but did not extend deadlines because of her failure to release information in a timely manner. I am an A student, but I am struggling because she is unorganized. Do not take this course from her online.

05/26/2009
good
AbPsyG245 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Martinez is extremely helpful when teaching this course. Lots of reading, keeping up with the online material is very important. Definetly choose to take any psych course with this Prof. well worth it.

01/05/2009
good
psy111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took her online. She does not answer emails in a timely manner for a online class. Class is easy, but you have to read a lot. Yes quiz every week.

10/23/2008
good
PSY111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She likes to talk about her husband a lot in refrence to PSY. Sometimes she just likes the sound of her voice. after the first few weeks she got easier and lightened up. you will be taking a LOT of tests in her class but their MULTIPLE CHOICE and she allows you to change some answers. shes tough but fair in the end.

11/25/2007
good
PYSC111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She explains the subject with passion relating back to things she has done in the past. Her tests are pretty simple!!! Her teaching style is easy to understand. If I can I will take her over for this class. I definetly reccomend her!!!

10/29/2007
socsoc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Don't take a class with this teacher. She makes it her personal vendetta to 'weed out' whomever isn't doing the reading. She spent the first two weeks of the class going over the class guidelines like we were morons. I didn't learn anything new, Just that she gives trick questions in the exams.

07/15/2007
pshy111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Terrible teacher. Every week you need to take a quiz online, which is not easy, and only worth 15% of the class. I do Not recommend her. waste of time

07/04/2007
good
PSYCH111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs Martinez's class was good. She was very animated and actively encouraged the class to participate. I would take another class that she is teaching in a heartbeat! I found her to not only a great teacher but also very encouraging,and supportive.

01/09/2007
good
psy230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great lady goes out of her way LOVE her helped me sooooo much

06/21/2006
good
Psy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor easy to understand and is always available to students she is tough, but fair.

05/26/2006
PSY 204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

03/17/2006
online psy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

worst online class I have ever taken....she seemed to be non-existent and kind of disinterested.....expects a ton of papers and the tests were very difficult.....

12/06/2005
good
psy 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is an awesome teacher who is tough but fair and very inspiring...she makes you understand the material and holds your attention for the subject matter.