in Kennesaw State University that teach Criminal Justice Edit
at Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA
are you Tanja Link?

04/30/2014
good
ONLINE CRJU 110 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: C

Took online and loved it. EASY A if you just do the work and keep up with deadlines. Super interesting material and tests are straight from the book. Responds to emails fast, and is quick to correct grades if there is a mess up. I TOTALLY recommend her.

04/19/2014
good
CRJU3352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I loved this professor! If you go to class and study you should get an A. Tests are right from the book and she puts up powerpoints. Her attendance policy is a little strict but she does accept excused abscences. I would take her again.

03/25/2014
CRJU 3352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a nice lady. However she doesn't explain things clearly and there is a lot of group work. I haven't learned a whole lot in her class and the test are a bit confusing as well.

07/27/2013
good
CRJU 3352 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took this class online. A lot of busy work, but it's doable. Easy m/c, short essay quiz after every module; two tests, one easy paper, discussions, weekly journal entries, four discussions on "My Bloody Life", WIKI (define terms and summarize juvenile criminal cases). Like I said it's a lot of work but you'll be fine.

12/10/2012
good
CRJU1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is an excellent professor! Loved this class, my only issue is that her test were extremely lengthy especially during short answers which are not so short. I promise I had about 6 pages of essays for 1 exam. As long as you attend class which is very important you will pass the class. Beware of pop quizzes with questions u had to be in class for!

11/09/2012
good
CRJU1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Link is a good professor. My only complaint is that she has no real life experience, she is just an academic. That being said, tests are straight from the notes and she makes it very clear what will be on quizzes and tests. You should have no problem making an A.

10/22/2012
good

Love This Professor! She is great, the class is always entertaining! I took it on friday so I had it for 2hrs and 45min every week, and not once was I bored! Shes funny, intresting, and a great Prof. Take this class, It made me change my major! Just watch out for attendance shes strict on it. You sign in and out. Overall great class.

07/30/2012
good
CRJU1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took this class online, it was easy! Read over the power point for test preparation and do all the assignments and discussions on time and you will end up with an A.She provides a rubric for everything so that you know how to earn an A. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CLASS.

05/29/2012
CRJU101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr Link is a very unfair teacher. Attendance is very IMPORTANT! The tests were online which was helpful. She will not help you out at all! You will receive the grade you deserve.

05/08/2012
good
Cruj1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She was very funny and she made the class interesting. Tho i fell asleep a few times but she's great. Passed with a B. All tests plus final online. I didn't buy the book. Power points online as well. Those who failed has no one to blame but themselves. take her. Very helpful.