Heidi Boring at McHenry County College

Heidi Boring

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

12/20/13

Gen Ed Stats

Best Teacher I've ever had!!! I'm not a morning person and I had her class in the morning and I woke up excited to go. She's so enthusiastic about statistics and makes it fun! The homework is optional, and the tests are very easy if you study! Highly recommend her!

7/11/13

MAT120

Heidi may have a slight case of turrets at times with her random outbursts. However all she is looking for is a response from the students. I took her for stats and she presented the material in a way that made sense compared to other math teachers Ive had. Highly recommend if you struggle in math, she is also very helpful.

5/31/13

MAT120

She definitely has a bit of an attitude but we're college students and I think she just wants to treat everyone like an adult. She isn't going to hold your hand but she certainly cares about her students and will help you understand the material the best that she can until you get it. KEEP UP WITH THE HW AND ASK QUESTIONS and you will do fine.

5/2/12

MAT151

Such a great teacher, her notes are always clear and easy to understand, and she is always willing to help during her office hours, if I had to take another math class, I would definitely attempt to get it with her. I would highly recommend having her as a teacher!

10/3/11

MAT099

Ms. Haegerich (now known as Mrs. Boring...not kidding) is a very strange professor. She has a bit of an attitude, does not like to be corrected even though she makes multiple mistakes on the board each day, and is very strict. However, she is a fair grader and does help you if you don't understand something. She's decent, i guess.

9/15/11

math099

OH MY! She is terrific. Clear, concise.

7/23/11

MAT095

I took Heidi in a summer course 2010 & she was fabulous. After not being in school for 15 years I was scared to death to take a math course. She made things easy & was very understanding when I had not only a family emergency, but also when I gave birth to my baby. Do the homework and study for tests. **She pushes vocab & it has helped me in 099

More Mathematics professors at McHenry County College