in McHenry County College that teach Mathematics Edit
at McHenry County College, Crystal Lake, IL
are you Heidi Boring?

11/11/2014
good
165 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A
"Amazing lectures" "Gives good feedback" "Would take again"

Great teacher, very clear, and looks like she loves her job! Do your homework!

12/20/2013
good
Gen Ed Stats Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Best Teacher I've ever had!!! I'm not a morning person and I had her class in the morning and I woke up excited to go. She's so enthusiastic about statistics and makes it fun! The homework is optional, and the tests are very easy if you study! Highly recommend her!

07/11/2013
good
MAT120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Heidi may have a slight case of turrets at times with her random outbursts. However all she is looking for is a response from the students. I took her for stats and she presented the material in a way that made sense compared to other math teachers Ive had. Highly recommend if you struggle in math, she is also very helpful.

05/31/2013
good
MAT120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She definitely has a bit of an attitude but we're college students and I think she just wants to treat everyone like an adult. She isn't going to hold your hand but she certainly cares about her students and will help you understand the material the best that she can until you get it. KEEP UP WITH THE HW AND ASK QUESTIONS and you will do fine.

05/02/2012
good
MAT151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Such a great teacher, her notes are always clear and easy to understand, and she is always willing to help during her office hours, if I had to take another math class, I would definitely attempt to get it with her. I would highly recommend having her as a teacher!

10/03/2011
good
MAT099 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Haegerich (now known as Mrs. Boring...not kidding) is a very strange professor. She has a bit of an attitude, does not like to be corrected even though she makes multiple mistakes on the board each day, and is very strict. However, she is a fair grader and does help you if you don't understand something. She's decent, i guess.

09/15/2011
good
math099 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

OH MY! She is terrific. Clear, concise.

07/23/2011
good
MAT095 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took Heidi in a summer course 2010 & she was fabulous. After not being in school for 15 years I was scared to death to take a math course. She made things easy & was very understanding when I had not only a family emergency, but also when I gave birth to my baby. Do the homework and study for tests. **She pushes vocab & it has helped me in 099