in Southern Utah University that teach Education Edit
Shawn Christiansen
Professor in the Education department
at Southern Utah University, Cedar City, UT
are you Shawn Christiansen?

12/10/2013
good
FLHD 2400 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Really pay attention to the test questions. I knew the right answer but the way the questions were worded tripped me up.

04/11/2013
good
FLHD 2400 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a really helpful teacher who knows what he is teaching and really wants to help students succeed. He also is really easy to talk to if you are having any problems in class.

12/26/2012
FLHD2400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This online class from him was fairly easy but does require work on your part. He gives you decent notes and a study guide for each test. The book is not necessary but does help with one of the tests. My only complaint is that there were a few questions on the tests that were worded poorly and somewhat deceptive.

12/16/2012
good
FLHD2400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Really great professor! I didn't touch the textbook he required and I got an A, it isn't needed. Exams are a little more difficult than expected with how easy the class is. Still loved it!

11/02/2012
good
FLDH2400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The professor is very easy to understand is clear in giving directions.

12/29/2011
good
FLHD4160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Shawn was a great teacher. There were definitely days where I felt like it was pointless to be there, but I really applied everything I learned from him and the book to my personal life. It was a life changing class. The assignments got a little monotonous. He gives you plenty of time to get them done.

11/26/2011

Kind of a blah teacher. The class wasn't difficult and there wasn't a lot of work, but I found it hard to stay interested because every day was a lecture with a boring powerpoint. You can tell he likes the subject though.

10/31/2011
good
FLHD3370 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have taken almost all of my classes from Shawn as a Family Services Major. He requires a lot of papers and does a lot of group work in his upper division classes, but his tests are easy. I love his teaching style and passion for his job. He is a very dedicated teacher and I would recommend taking his classes, especially the cross cultural one!

10/24/2011
FHLD2400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Fun, really knows what he is talking about! tests were easy if you went to class. Easy class, fun teacher.

07/25/2011
FLHD2400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He was offensive and only talked about religion, I'm sorry just LDS like it's the only religion in the world. Strained on us how we should all be married by 19 because people marriage rates are getting older and older. UMM really, so if you pick education or pregnant for your young life? I guess I better add a positive he can play the guitar.