in Tulsa Community College that teach English Edit
at Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
are you Amber Canady?

07/31/2012
good
SPCH1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Miss Canady was as helpful as can be. She definitely made speaking in front of a class less frightening and gave great encouragement and positive feedback. We mainly used PowerPoints (8 week course) but could use the book for more thorough details. Mandatory is necessary, and she doesn't appreciate texting.

11/07/2011
good
SPCH1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this instructor! Trust me. I hate to speech and make me a nervous in front of classes, but Amber understand it and received A in almost speech presentation. You must take her! She is very friendly person and had fun class!

08/17/2011
good
SPCH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I hate speech but Miss Canady made it barable. She definitely knows her stuff and is happy to help with any problems a student might have.

08/11/2011
good
SPCH201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is awesome.. Her method of teaching leaves you with the confidence and ease that you can get up in front of the class and give a speech. Her class is never boring, and you will not want to miss because you will be worried about what you missed... I highly recommend her for a speech class.

07/26/2011
good
SPCH1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Canady is awesome and made speaking in front of a group of people fun. She is super helpful and if I can ever take her again, I will in a heart beat!