Amber Canady at Tulsa Community College

Amber Canady

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

7/31/12

SPCH1113

Miss Canady was as helpful as can be. She definitely made speaking in front of a class less frightening and gave great encouragement and positive feedback. We mainly used PowerPoints (8 week course) but could use the book for more thorough details. Mandatory is necessary, and she doesn't appreciate texting.

11/7/11

SPCH1113

I love this instructor! Trust me. I hate to speech and make me a nervous in front of classes, but Amber understand it and received A in almost speech presentation. You must take her! She is very friendly person and had fun class!

8/17/11

SPCH101

I hate speech but Miss Canady made it barable. She definitely knows her stuff and is happy to help with any problems a student might have.

8/11/11

SPCH201

She is awesome.. Her method of teaching leaves you with the confidence and ease that you can get up in front of the class and give a speech. Her class is never boring, and you will not want to miss because you will be worried about what you missed... I highly recommend her for a speech class.

7/26/11

SPCH1113

Prof. Canady is awesome and made speaking in front of a group of people fun. She is super helpful and if I can ever take her again, I will in a heart beat!

More English professors at Tulsa Community College