in San Francisco State University that teach Paralegal Edit
at San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
are you Charles Jenkins?

10/31/2014
good
DISC Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

I took Charlie for Discovery during the summer. The only assignment I found superfluous and ridiculous was a 10-minute memorized presentation. Charlie's a nice guy, but his grading is very, very subjective. I should have had a solid A rather than an A-. This was my only A- in the whole program, so I thank him for tarnishing my record.

08/14/2012
good
DISC1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Jenkins is a great professor at SFSU's paralegal program. His great insight and experience are enjoyable to learn from and I truly enjoyed being apart of his class. I was fortunate to take 3 of his classes and would recommend him each and every time!

05/22/2012
good
pls415 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Favorite Professor in this program. Very interesting material, presented in very knowledgable manner. Great instructor. I loved how the material was presented, and especially current events presented each week. Enjoyed guest speakers too.

05/16/2012
good
PLS415 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Charlie is one of the best instructors I had in the PLS program. He is an expert on his subject, very approachable, and will bend over backwards to make sure his students are successful. He made me look at the law from a different and more practical perspective, and sparked my interest in the environment at the same time...AWESOME TEACHER!!

05/11/2012
good
PLS415 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Jenkins is very passionate about his environment. He is very intelligent about every subject regarding the environment. I would recommend his class for an eyeopening experience on everything about the earth. thanks mr. jenkins.

05/11/2012
good
plsz01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Course #: PLS 415 Environmental Litigation Charlie loves this subject and it shows. My interest in the topic has definitely increased as a result of his teaching. The class is peppered with real life examples of cases and guest speakers. The assignments are interesting and challenging. I feel I have gained quite a bit by taking his class.

07/28/2011
good
PLS02 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Nobody teaches environmental litigation better than Charlie! His creative style, easy, down-to-earth teaching style and terrific teaching ability in how to write briefs and comparative analysis helps students do well in his class. Friendly,helpful, supportive and enjoys his students.