in Long Island University - Post that teach Communication Edit
at Long Island University - Post, Brookville, NY
are you Joanne Quinoa?

05/13/2014
good
Speech 5 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

one of the best teachers I've taking in my college career so far. Tells you exactly what she expects from the beginning, gives all the class outlines with great notes, assignments and test study guides with the EXACT ESSAY QUESTIONS! would recommend her to anyone even if your not a speech major!

02/04/2014
good
Spe5 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

By far one of my favorite classes of all time. I am not a speech major however I feel the material I got out of this class was the most important out of my entire college career. Professor Quinoa is incredibly sweet, knowledgeable and understanding. Attend every class and you are sure to do very well!

07/30/2011
good
Edu35 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor! She is so knowledgeable and understanding. The coursework is tough and it requires a lot of your time but if you're serious about speech pathology you'll love her. One of the best professors at Post.