in Ithaca College that teach History Edit
Professor in the History department
at Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
are you Richard Brown?

02/22/2009
CW371 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Horrible Person! Was not fair at all! Glad he is not there anymore!

01/19/2007
good
SlaveCity Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took 5 classes with Professor Brown before he retired. He made my time at IC! I have become such a better writer and analytical reader as a result of his guidance. It's too bad he is no longer around

07/28/2006
good
US HISORY Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had the opportunity to take 2 classes with Prof. Brown and think that I got a lot out of it. I never got straight how he wanted his essays written but, if you are willing, he lets you try again and again. The message: have faith in yourself, keep trying. Who cares what he taught me about US HISTORY, those lessons are valuable enough.

07/07/2006
good
US since 1865 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Brown is a wonderful professor. Takes a personal interest in his students and is happy to meet with you. Explains matter well, engages the class even at eight in the morning and is absolutely fascinating to talk to. I'm really sorry to see him go. Demands "organized and coherent" essays.

04/05/2006
good
Both US Hist Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor. Smart, nice, funny, cares about you. Really easy too, once you adjust to the way he likes his essays. And you can revise the essays too, but you won't have to after the first one.

01/12/2006
good
Slavery&Union Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT PROF! I highly recommend taking a class with him before he retires! He really cares about the students and is very interested in the subject matter. I will be sad to see him go.

12/25/2005
good
hist us city Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

the class was alright. i did fall asleep a lot. he has one of those monotone voices. his papers werent that hard.

12/07/2005
good
to 1865 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

i really like brown. hes really nice, easy, explains everything, and really cares and has a passion for the subject. you can rewrite papers and hes happy to meet with you.

11/11/2005
good
HST to 1865 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great professor, very interesting

11/01/2005
good
US Hist 1865 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful professor, he's got his**** together. Take his class!