Monique Sacay Bagwell at Lander University

Monique Sacay Bagwell

Number of ratings 17 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/7/13

SPCH 101

If you do your work EXACTLY the way she wants it, you will get an A. She has a bad attitude and generally makes students uncomfortable or angry with her comments. If you can deal with attitude, it's a pretty easy class.

11/30/12

SPCH102

A lot of paperwork for a 100 level course not hard work just time consuming! She says what she wants and if you fall short of that YOUR GRADE WILL SUFFER if you do what she asks you are good. Slight attitude but nothing to serious. Loved the people in my class and respect her as a person and actor!

6/22/12

the2

She challenged me, and took me to the highest depths of my personal acting skills that I never thought possible through acting exercises. After grad., I got great jobs and she was always there for me. She has amazing talent - more than for this small town of Greenwood. We are lucky to have her.

11/10/11

Thtr101

Monique is by far the best professor at Lander!! She genuinely cares about her students and will do anything she can to help them out. If you were offended by her, you obviously not cut out for the real world becase she only tells you the truth. If she says you suck, you do. Once again, BEST PROFESSOR AT LANDER!!

4/29/11

THR101

I personally have not taken a class with this woman but I have had run ins with her. She is always rude and stuckup. I can only imagine how she would be as a prof. She likes to come into classes and interrupt while your prof is teaching... she is just straight up rude and overbearing.

12/8/10

spch101

This woman thinks way to much of her self and needs a reality check, If you want to keep your blood pressure down don't take this class. She is just rude and she thinks she is better than you.....yea right. Point blank she is a stuck up BIT*H!!!!

6/16/10

THTR200

Okay teacher I guess, but a pain in the rear. Bad attitude and makes you feel stupid. Theatre headed for a bad time with her there.

4/16/10

ALL200

I did not have many troubles in Moniques class because I did the work. If you do not do the work, you will fail. She KNOWS her stuff and is a very good teacher.

12/10/09

THTR200

I survived my freshmen year in her class. She is a nice teacher, but can really be harsh with your grade but only if you don't put in any effort. I left her class with an A. Her class was hard at times, but in the end its worth it. just remember to keep doing the extra credit assignments she gives and the pop-ups on blackbord then you will be fine.

4/9/09

SPEC101

She was the best teacher I had at Lander!

10/10/08

THTR101

Monique is truly an asset to the Lander Mass Comm / Theater department. She is competent and experienced and offers her students a helping hand by pushing them to discover their own talents. She is a wonderful teacher! NOT MANY LIKE HER!

8/17/07

Speec101

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HER CLASS.PRIOR TO HER CLASS I DIDNT HAVE ANY PUBLIC SPEAKING SKILLS NOW I AN SO CONFIDENT! AS LONG AS U PUT 100% IN YOUR WORK YOU WILL DO WELL. SHE IS A BIT CYNICAL THOUGH!!

10/21/05

All Classes!!

It might seem very easy at the beginning but if you get behind on this stuff, you may end up messing up. I love Monique Sacay Bagwell!!!

3/12/05

THTR 205

she was good fun

10/26/04

Voice

Awesome teacher! She is the only Mass Comm and Theatre teacher that I can actually say that I learned something from. She's hard, but only if she thinks you're stupid and not putting in 110%! Don't get pissed if she tells you, you're stupid, more than likey, she's right!

5/17/03

speech

Rater Interest

Thinks she is more then she is. Big head, and bad attitude. Class is not bad, but she can be irritating.

3/7/03

Speech 101

Rater Interest

Keeps you ineterested in class, very interesting and funny. Doesnt just stand up there and teach, incoprates activites and involve the class. Strict on absences and tardiness though. Tell you exactly what she expects on assignments and tests.

More Theater professors at Lander University