in Suffolk County Community College that teach English Edit
at Suffolk County Community College, Brentwood, NY
are you Elaine Preston?

05/15/2014
good
eng 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She can be annoying at times but overall the class itself was easy

01/06/2014
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B-

Professor Preston is a wonderful lady. She makes the class fun and interesting. I took her for literature and the tests she always gave out were about the stories that we had to read for homework. She's really fun and stares at you when you yawn :) Loveable lady and fun class. I would recommend her. I loved the grovel jar. I will miss her.

10/30/2013
good
ENG131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Preston is, by far, the best professor I have had at Suffolk. She can be a little eccentric but she has a kind heart, and gives out fun assignments. She doesn't like it when students yawn in her class, nor does she like cellphones! I got an A in her class! If you want to take a Creative Writing class, make sure you take her, she's great!

09/28/2013
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very odd professor, her tests are on the most random aspects of the stories, never the main idea, theme or characters.

06/05/2013
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved her! She's very nice and funny, but sometimes a little weird. Just make sure you don't yawn in her class or she'll stop talking and just stare at you. LOL.

05/24/2013
good
ENG141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's awesome! Totally loved her!

12/29/2012
good
Eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A fun class. A delightful teacher.

10/20/2012
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the high points of my college career.When the class was nearing the time to end every week, I would wish it wouldn't and I can say that about very few teachers I have had.

10/19/2012
good

A true experience, highly recommended. Excellent,fun teacher interested in her subject matter and her students.

12/25/2011
good
ENG131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a very funny & sweet teacher. She does give a lot of critique. on your writing but trust me you'll be happy she did. My writing is a lot better (almost no plastic stickers!)because of it. You do a free write everyday & about 6 projects. Honestly the best class I took all semester. I was learning with a lot of great people Honors Fall 2011:)