in Central Arizona College that teach Music Edit
at Central Arizona College, Coolidge, AZ
are you Dan Bush?

05/14/2013
good
EIT170 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Dan is only a great recording engineer, but he is also an experienced performer. I have learned so much from his Performance skills class. He really takes time to work on the things you need to improve on the most and shows how proud he is each one of his students as individuals. Dan ROCKS!!!!

01/22/2013
Mass125 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took Illust. with him. his music class sit it and work. Being LD got me easily distracted I paper I don't think he read. He does not give test a final project that was considered a test I felt rush he was also giving his final to EIT student during class time I never was late for work but he instruction was confusing for good teach not for me.

04/23/2012
good
EIT151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

DAW was a blast with Bush. No textbook; $80 MDR-7506 headphones required; amazing investment. Went in knowing a little about audio recording and came out very knowledgable about Pro Tools and how to master the song. Your only assignment is the one song that builds up to the final exam. Each week is a new subject on working with the song.

09/08/2011
good

Best class at CAC, period. NO homework. Textbook is optional. You have to buy $80 headphones, but they are amazing and if you are serious about recording music, you'll need them anyway. The class is easy (if you pay attention). You can't skip though or you'll miss too much. Pretty much are graded entirely on one semester-long project.