Regina Hughes at Collin College - Preston Ridge

Number of ratings 15 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

6/24/14

Psychology 2301

Grade ReceivedC

I loved this professor, she was super funny and sarcastic in a good. Now I wasn't the best student I slacked off a lot, but I still managed to pass her class, so I think anyone who takes her will do okay.

1/19/14

PSY 2314

She was an ok professor, she didnt really do much teaching, just read off the powerpoints. Slow response to emails.

1/4/14

PSYCH 2301

I enjoyed her up until the end. She decided that having pneumonia and bronchitis wasn't a good reason to miss class. She didn't let me make up a quiz even though I was at the doctor, counted me absent when I was there for a majority of class with pneumonia and bronchitis, and then made those that missed one day or more take a different exam.

12/15/13

Psych 2314

Easy class with a minimum amount of work required. Just don't expect prompt responses back from her, (sometimes I wouldn't get a response at all when emailing her) and she is a VERY slow grader. But her class is easy if you can work around those things.

12/11/13

PSYCH 2301

She is a very intelligent woman as well as an excellent teacher. She always answers your questions. Shes funny and she's kinda hot!

11/28/13

PSCY 2301

Very helpful and very nice

10/17/13

PSYC 101

Professor Hughes kept me very interested in the subject. She used multiple avenues to help us learn and many opportunities to make a good grade. Loved this professor!

5/14/13

PSYCH 2301

Good professor! Very funny! Attendance is not mandatory but if you miss more than two classes you have to take a cumulative final. Overal great professor.

12/7/12

PSYCH2301

Prof. Hughes is one of the best professors I have ever had. I absolutely LOVED her class! It may be tough for some students, but I found the material fascinating enough to study without complaint. There is a lot of paperwork, in APA, but nothing too lengthy. She is very professional in style, and interested in student opinions. Take her class! :)

12/7/12

PSYCH2301

She is one of the best professors I have ever had. I absolutely LOVED this class. She may be tough for some students, but I found the material fascinating enough to study without complaint. There is a lot of paperwork, in APA, but it's never lengthy. She is very professional in style, and eager to listen to student opinions. Take her class! :)

12/3/12

psyc1301

best professor i've ever had! I highly suggest taking her. She made the class very interesting and is always up for discussions. Alot of paper work but its worth it

11/30/12

PSYCHp15

Awesome teacherrrrrrrr.

6/4/12

PSYC2301

Awesome Professor. Well prepared in class and very helpful to her students to get the highest possible grade though there's a lot of paper work but that's fine it really helps the student to do research work and to think.

5/9/12

PSYCH2301

Prof Hughes is the most interesting professor that I have ever had! She does all that she can so you leave the class with an A. In general psych I made a 103%! She tests mostly from her lecture and DEFINITELY POWER POINTS. I took her in Life Span and it was the most interesting,life review that I have ever experienced!She's THE VERY BEST! TAKE HER!

12/9/11

PSYC2314

I thoroughly enjoyed Professor Hughes class. The course was a hybrid, my first experience with that type of course. I was surprised by all of the writing assignments we had, but there were many different topics to choose from. She is very laid-back and makes the course material interesting. She encourages class discussion and sharing. :)

More Psychology professors at Collin College - Preston Ridge