in Miami Dade College (all) that teach Music Edit
at Miami Dade College (all), Miami, FL
are you Carol Caselle?

01/10/2012
good
mul1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I'm sorry to say but I really didnt like this class. She was a really nice person but I didn't like the way she taught. She would just put up powerpoints and kinda teach from there. I guess it might have been because it was the first time she taught mul 1010, but i didnt like her approach. She is very helpful though.

11/02/2011
MVV1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took this class for voice training.. it was ooookay..She talks AAAA LOT!! You ask ONE question about vocals she answer you but with a million answers..she tells you about her whole life experiences...until u forget what what u even asked..I withdrew..it wasnt worth my distance of driving!

09/22/2011
mut1241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took her for ear training, there was no training involved just testing, She expects you to know everything without giving any direction or paperwork to study to help you succeed. just testing.