in College of Southern Nevada that teach Health Edit
at College of Southern Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
are you Teresa Rogers?

11/30/2014
good
hhp 123b Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A
"Clear grading criteria" "Tests? Not many" "Would take again"

Class was enjoyable. Don't really need textbook excerpt for looking up stuff you missed in the lecture. Make sure you take all notes, show up and study them. 4 tests and final is optional. And the exams are online. Very Knowledgeable teacher and easy to talk to. Would definitely recommend her.

12/12/2013
good
HHP 123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She was an excellent teacher. She had lots of stories to go with her lectures to help you understand what she is teaching. I enjoyed every bit of her class, she loves to talk after class about the discussion of the day or an upcoming assignments. I would definitely take another one of her classes.

04/26/2013
HHP 123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I was really bummed about this class. I took it because it was something that interests me, it wasn't required. I feel as if the professor didn't do a well job of making it interesting and she was all over the place at times. All the exams were online.

05/10/2012
HHP150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

online course, she wouldn't respond to my emails when I couldn't open her syllabus both on my own PC and at CSN's computer lab. Not helpful at all.. never did repsond to me. Luckily other students had the same problem and we figured it out.

09/23/2011
good
HHP150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Class! Great Professor!! Assignments can be done at own pace as long as you meet each deadline. Two attempts per quiz. Discussion participation required. One or two word sentences are not encouraged as answers on assignments or discussions. Grade is affected by this. This class fit into my busy college schedule perfectly.