Teresa Rogers at College of Southern Nevada

Teresa Rogers

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/12/13

HHP 123

She was an excellent teacher. She had lots of stories to go with her lectures to help you understand what she is teaching. I enjoyed every bit of her class, she loves to talk after class about the discussion of the day or an upcoming assignments. I would definitely take another one of her classes.

4/26/13

HHP 123

I was really bummed about this class. I took it because it was something that interests me, it wasn't required. I feel as if the professor didn't do a well job of making it interesting and she was all over the place at times. All the exams were online.

5/10/12

HHP150

online course, she wouldn't respond to my emails when I couldn't open her syllabus both on my own PC and at CSN's computer lab. Not helpful at all.. never did repsond to me. Luckily other students had the same problem and we figured it out.

9/23/11

HHP150

Excellent Class! Great Professor!! Assignments can be done at own pace as long as you meet each deadline. Two attempts per quiz. Discussion participation required. One or two word sentences are not encouraged as answers on assignments or discussions. Grade is affected by this. This class fit into my busy college schedule perfectly.

More Health professors at College of Southern Nevada