in Eastern Oregon University that teach Mathematics Edit
Gordon Gregerson
at Eastern Oregon University, La Grande, OR
are you Gordon Gregerson?

04/04/2014
095095 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A-

He is hard to learn from

11/23/2013
good
MATH 095 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful. Old school, and reminds me of some of my teachers from high school. Also very fair. Will be taking 111 from him.

05/21/2013
good
Math 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher. I only did half of the homework but thanks to extra credit on quizzes and tests, I was able to get an A

03/14/2012
good
Math111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Gregersen is great! I had him for both 95 and 111 and I learned so much from him. When I didn't understand he would help greatly. His exams were a good level of difficulty. There was a lot of homework.

09/30/2011
good
Math111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great proffessor! Challenging yet down to earth and clear.